DS# 544 Help Please

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by ds6220, Aug 31, 2006.

1. ds6220
    OP

ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 10, 2006
    United States
    Hey all, I know with the collective minds that we have here someone may be able help me out with this. I am usually pretty good with figuring out how to save in Japanese games but this one has me a bit confused. I have played quite of this (I think I am almost done to be honest. I have the 3 tools, been to the sea and on the frozen mountain) but as my battery starts to get low I may need to turn it off (at work and no charger) and I want to save. I have tried before but may not have done it right. I press the start button and then pick the top option, looks like it gives me a saving type message and then goes back to the main screen where as the bottom selection just kicks you back to the main screen as if I picked the don't save option most games seem to implement (if I didn't want to save I would not have hit save) I just want make sure I am saving it. I really like this game but I don't really want to play through it again. I also asked this question in the original game thread but I don't know if anyone is really playing it or not. [​IMG]

2. Tuxedo Kamen

Tuxedo Kamen GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2006
    If I recall, I press START (or was it SELECT?) and a menu appears, with the "はい" and "いいえ" options. Select the first one and it will save the game for you.

3. ds6220
    OP

ds6220 GBAtemp Fan

Jul 10, 2006
    United States
    nice, so I was doing it correct. I actually just finished (still some little dudes left to find but all the treasure chests returned) and it also asked me to save. I think where I am really running into problems is when I start a game from a save I tap the save and it asks me something and I think if I pick the wrong option it kills the save. But now that I am done and see that it did save I will just back up the save and see try it out. if I loose it I can load the save no prob. Thanks for the help. [​IMG]

4. Tuxedo Kamen

Tuxedo Kamen GBAtemp Regular

Mar 22, 2006
    Don't forget, in the main menu the leftmost option is "New Game", and the middle one is "Continue". However, there seems to be a problem with the game: if you complete it and then save your game, when continuing that very same game, everything will be reset, including your money, i.e. , saving after the end and then continue with that save is exactly the same thing as starting a fresh new game...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice