Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rofl.gif

I can already see the chatter: "No English version yet!"

Got a feeling folks are gonna forget all about this game soon after getting it. It's just one of those gotta-have-it deals, I think.

IAmSancho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me i think part of the hype is because they have released so many IE games in Japan. I just kinda want to see what it's all about, but I agree, I'll prob. forget about it quickly.

Aia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been seeing a lot of attention and praise for this and find myself intrigued but... specifically what are people drawn to in this? I don't ask to be inflammatory, I'm just not sure on the specific qualities of it.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Aia said:
So I've been seeing a lot of attention and praise for this and find myself intrigued but... specifically what are people drawn to in this? I don't ask to be inflammatory, I'm just not sure on the specific qualities of it.

it's pretty popular in japan and it's made by level 5,the same developer who made layton...

i guess that's about it

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Been playing it since I finally decided to stop F5ing the GBATem front page and to buy it, and it's a blast. I am amazed how high quality this localization job is. They did some improvements over the original japanese version, and updates stuff like menus, portraits and mechanics from the second game and onwards. If this game bombs due to low sales it'll be the biggest waste of 2011.

Aia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Magus said:
it's pretty popular in japan and it's made by level 5,the same developer who made layton...

As cheesy as it sounds, that's pretty much also what made me take particular note beyond "Oh, it's some sports-related game?"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: