DS #5416: Michael Jackson The Experience (USA)

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's awesome!
ohmy.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Music selection was decent; gameplay was meh; character model of MJ was freaky, which of course, is fitting...

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So... This is like that teen witch finder game, cept instead of touching and revealing teenage girls in their undies, it's little boys?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
REMINDER: THIS GAME IS A TERRIBLE IMITATION OF ELITE BEAT AGENTS
The beatmaps are utter garbage and there is no difficulty to be found whatsoever. Don't even waste your time getting it. Check my GameFAQs review for more details.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/ds/997727-michael-...s/review-144482
Just play Elite Beat Agents or the two Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (Japanese EBA) games instead. Not to mention there being tons of other great DS rhythm games like Jam With the Band, Utacchi!, and the 3 Taiko no Tatsujin games.

SSVAV

Lurker in space
Trophies
XP
Country
France
moose3 said:
So... This is like that teen witch finder game, cept instead of touching and revealing teenage girls in their undies, it's little boys?

Troll over dead people and I will get very angry. Seriously.

There's been, since MJ death, 2 crappy MJ games (Ubisoft), one bullshit MJ MMO announcement, several scams with the new albums and films, and the list goes on.

I hate how the entertainment market [censored] great artists after they're dead.

End of off topic, but this was needed to stop on their tracks some comments.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
moose3 said:
LOL, just what I thought
biggrin.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
SSVAV said:
moose3 said:

Troll over dead people and I will get very angry. Seriously.

There's been, since MJ death, 2 crappy MJ games (Ubisoft), one bullshit MJ MMO announcement, several scams with the new albums and films, and the list goes on.

I hate how the entertainment market [censored] great artists after they're dead.

End of off topic, but this was needed to stop on their tracks some comments.

Elvis and Kurt Cobain made more money from music when they died than when they were alive and their integrity was maintained, its not down the the record companies, its how their estate is handled. MJ's was in disarray and debt therefore contol was lax so more money could be made.

On topic the game suckes, AP is funny though.

mooseburglar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSVAV said:

A Michael Jackson MMO?!?! Oh god, I wish that could be real.

JackSakamoto

Bad Ending Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Rubedo said:
The beatmaps are utter garbage and there is no difficulty to be found whatsoever. Don't even waste your time getting it. Check my GameFAQs review for more details.
Just play Elite Beat Agents or the two Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (Japanese EBA) games instead. Not to mention there being tons of other great DS rhythm games like Jam With the Band, Utacchi!, and the 3 Taiko no Tatsujin games.
The PSP version of this game is a copy of Dance Dance Revolution and Taiko no Tatsujin Portable !
No Thriller ? Oh,man. It's not a michael jackson game,It's a commercial game.

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
Rubedo said:
Thank you. That's exactly what I was thinking
yaynds.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A recording of Michael Jackson singing “Itchycoo Park” has been discovered. Apparently he always wanted to cover The Small Faces.

Bunie

#1 Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SSVAV said:
I'm fairly sure Sony is behind his death. a few years back MJ shunned Sony, told them they kill music, and talked bad about them on stage a lot. Now Sony is making his CD, movies, selling his name, etc.

MJ Would roll over in his grave if he knew this was going on. D;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJDR21v_sw Jump to about 3 minutes in.

SPH73

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bunie said:
SSVAV said:
I'm fairly sure Sony is behind his death. a few years back MJ shunned Sony, told them they kill music, and talked bad about them on stage a lot. Now Sony is making his CD, movies, selling his name, etc.

MJ Would roll over in his grave if he knew this was going on. D;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axJDR21v_sw Jump to about 3 minutes in.

You know I never thought about it this way.

You might be right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: With uremum