DS #5404: Inazuma Eleven (Germany)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
magicksun said:
why in german , there isnt much people who read that langage , i think when hitler will like this game in the end he lives here in argentina haha
Haha, aren`t you talking about Dr. Mengele rather then Hitler
tongue.gif

Also football is not just popular in South America... it is pretty big here in Europe as well you know (
rolleyes.gif
) and since Level-5 games always seem to have separate releases for all countries there most likely be a UK version as well...

BrokenHearted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Captain Durden said:
WiiBricker said:
Will there be a spanish version?

afaik, there'll only be french, english and german

No, if you go on Youtube, you'll see trailers for the italian and spanish versions. The game was localized in 5 languages for Europe (at least, maybe though doubtfully more).

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
crook said:
Even the title song is in German.
You mean this?
EDIT: Found it

QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Jan 27 2011, 07:15 AM) Oh wow it's finally here REJOICE

now to request a patch to replace all the dub names with the Japanese ones... Character and skill names. Although I'm pretty sure that'll take a ton of work, but I simply cannot get used to mark Evans and co. Too used to endou and co. :/

And some of the names kinda suck too. I mean, someoka is a pretty ugh guy but he certainly doesn't deserve a name like Kevin Dragonfly..... And let's not talk about what Aphrodi is called now.

And gazelle and miyasaka became female. Wat.

Also requesting an undub please, for the voiced cutscenes.

I apologize for the long fanboy rant. :/
I agree with the undub, the English names and voices suck. Endou is voiced by UK Luke Triton, AKA, Roary the Racing Car.

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
8BitWalugi said:
crook said:
Even the title song is in German.
You mean this?
EDIT: Found it

QUOTE(FlameTakuya @ Jan 27 2011, 07:15 AM) Oh wow it's finally here REJOICE

now to request a patch to replace all the dub names with the Japanese ones... Character and skill names. Although I'm pretty sure that'll take a ton of work, but I simply cannot get used to mark Evans and co. Too used to endou and co. :/

And some of the names kinda suck too. I mean, someoka is a pretty ugh guy but he certainly doesn't deserve a name like Kevin Dragonfly..... And let's not talk about what Aphrodi is called now.

And gazelle and miyasaka became female. Wat.

Also requesting an undub please, for the voiced cutscenes.

I apologize for the long fanboy rant. :/
I agree with the undub, the English names and voices suck. Endou is voiced by UK Luke Triton, AKA, Roary the Racing Car.
Well, here in my country, they have the original names =D. But like it's an anime (well, kinda) I'm used to the japanese voices. Time for an undub!

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't know the original names and voices so I don't care about the changes and sure the Japanese songs sound cheesy too if you understand them, so they can sing in German like they want to.

Germany gets this game first because Germany is the best soccer country.

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
magicksun said:
why in german , there isnt much people who read that langage
Actually German is the most spoken native language in Europe.
tongue.gif

Edit: I mean in the EU. Russian is the most spoken native language in Europe.
QUOTE(crook @ Jan 27 2011, 09:47 AM) Germany gets this game first because Germany is the best soccer country.
That has to be the reason.
rolleyes.gif

It's only leaked earlier not released earlier.

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wait, Miyasaka and Gazelle are female in the dub? Wouldn't that clash with the whole "boys only" rule the FF and FFI seem to be having?

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DukeZero said:
Wait, Miyasaka and Gazelle are female in the dub? Wouldn't that clash with the whole "boys only" rule the FF and FFI seem to be having?

I don't know, but in the Italian version of the Anime, Miyasaka and Gazelle are portrayed as female. This should also be in the Italian version of the game, and possibly the same in the other European languages too. I have no idea about the all-boys rule tho. Was it ever mentioned?

This concerns Gazelle a lot more than Miyasaka though. Miyasaka doesn't even play soccer! He was just there for like a little bit.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
The English version comes out tomorrow right?

How does this release run on DS2? This has to be the first thread I've read where someone doesn't say 'Works on DS2' as the first post in the thread.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
8BitWalugi said:

How does this release run on DS2? This has to be the first thread I've read where someone doesn't say 'Works on DS2' as the first post in the thread.

All of the European versions were supposed to start selling tomorrow. I guess some dude working in a German game store dumped this version early.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
FlameTakuya said:
8BitWalugi said:

All of the European versions were supposed to start selling tomorrow. I guess some dude working in a German game store dumped this version early.
I guess. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Was the AP on this one bypasses on a DS2 though?

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
FlameTakuya said:
DukeZero said:

I don't know, but in the Italian version of the Anime, Miyasaka and Gazelle are portrayed as female. This should also be in the Italian version of the game, and possibly the same in the other European languages too. I have no idea about the all-boys rule tho. Was it ever mentioned?

This concerns Gazelle a lot more than Miyasaka though. Miyasaka doesn't even play soccer! He was just there for like a little bit.

Miyasaka can be recruited in every game. In IE1, he can be randomly found in the track and field club room and recuited with a simple conversation. The reason I assume there is an all boys rule is because there are no girls in any teams participating in the FF or FFI, though I have to admit I never tried to put a female player in my team during the IE3 story. Not that there's a lot of worthwhile girls except for Karen.

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
DukeZero said:
FlameTakuya said:
DukeZero said:

Miyasaka can be recruited in every game. In IE1, he can be randomly found in the track and field club room and recuited with a simple conversation. The reason I assume there is an all boys rule is because there are no girls in any teams participating in the FF or FFI, though I have to admit I never tried to put a female player in my team during the IE3 story. Not that there's a lot of worthwhile girls except for Karen.

Ahh okay. I've only watched the Anime so I didn't know that even Miyasaka could be recruited. I was planning on waiting for an English version to be released, if there ever was one. Then they announced it and I was really happy, but then I found out that they changed the names of the characters and just got lazy to play the Japanese games. :/

DukeZero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, the dub names are going to be horrible, but I'll shut up about them as long as we get the rest of the series in english as well.

I never watched the anime, though, and mainly play this for the gameplay and hilariously silly soccer techniques, so I guess I have it easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: ONG.