DS #5385: Plants vs. Zombies (USA)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How far into this do you have to play to unlock Survival Mode? I've a feeling I'd like that mode the best. I'm only up to about level 3-5 at this point. I started over once after forming my strategies.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone hating on the lawnmower zombie?
tongue.gif

SmokeFox

Trophies
Website
www.romhacking.net
XP
Country
Brazil
matt1freek said:
PeregrinFig said:
I really don't understand the scene. Why is it that the Team Crippler release isn't acknowledged as an official release? It's not like you need a special license to dump DS ROMs. Aren't they both totally clean dumps anyway?

Not real sure how it works... my dump of FFV is still considered official AFAIK
FFV on ds?? What is this? I wanna know better!

dudereno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
How far into this do you have to play to unlock Survival Mode? I've a feeling I'd like that mode the best. I'm only up to about level 3-5 at this point. I started over once after forming my strategies.
Dunno. I'm up to the roof levels 5-4 and its still not unlocked.
Great game, loads of modes and content.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm enjoying this game a lot. I have the greatest strategy (for daytime), and it relies on that double-headed sunflower upgrade that you buy from Crazy Dave. I breezed through 3-5 without aquatic plants because of it.
NamoNakamura said:
Played it. It's pretty good. I don't see why people are complaining about the graphics, they look fine to me.
It's because people are comparing it to the iPhone version, which has smoother and less pixelated sprites and more fluid animation.

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
I'm enjoying this game a lot. I have the greatest strategy (for daytime), and it relies on that double-headed sunflower upgrade that you buy from Crazy Dave. I breezed through 3-5 without aquatic plants because of it.
NamoNakamura said:
Played it. It's pretty good. I don't see why people are complaining about the graphics, they look fine to me.
It's because people are comparing it to the iPhone version, which has smoother and less pixelated sprites and more fluid animation.

Lol. I bet you used the three lane dudes too right? Easy shiz.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sk8mystery23 said:
YayMii said:
NamoNakamura said:

Lol. I bet you used the three lane dudes too right? Easy shiz.
The 3-lane shooters are the only ones I use. And with one of those fire-stump things in each lane, everything becomes much easier.

sk8mystery23

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
The 3-lane shooters are the only ones I use. And with one of those fire-stump things in each lane, everything becomes much easier.
Game gets kinda easy after a few playthroughs, but it's still really fun for me.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Am I the only one who loves the Squash? What I usually do is I play like 4-5 Sunflowers, when a Zombie comes, I'll use the squash so I save 50 sun, plant more sunflowers, then I start growing an army.

QUOTE said:
What's this game about? What's it like? Any pics? Is it any good?

Amazing tower defense game where Zombies are trying to get you. And you have to protect your yard by planting plants like pea shooters, repeaters, wallnuts, squashs and stuff to take them out.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Am I the only one who loves the Squash? What I usually do is I play like 4-5 Sunflowers, when a Zombie comes, I'll use the squash so I save 50 sun, plant more sunflowers, then I start growing an army.
I buy always the rakes from Crazy Dave's and use potato mines while I build up my sunflowers/army.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
That's a waste to me though, I just use squashes lol. I need to get that four pea shooter though.
How's it a waste? You don't need to buy the rakes, and potato mines are 25 sun whereas squashes are 50.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah but Potato Mines take a ridiculous amount of time to load. Unless you put them in the third row from the left [I like to fill the first two rows with sunflowers.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Yeah but Potato Mines take a ridiculous amount of time to load. Unless you put them in the third row from the left [I like to fill the first two rows with sunflowers.
I do the same with my sunflowers.
And if you place the potato mines immediately after the zombie appears on screen, it should be ready for the next zombie (at least for the first few).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end