with bony legs?
unsure.gif

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game has to be the best game ever to come to the DS.

Quality in games is really going up near the end, eh?

Sloshy

Trophies
Website
piecesoflint.wordpress.com
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
This game has to be the best game ever to come to the DS.

Quality in games is really going up near the end, eh?
I know you're sarcastic, but the new Golden Sun and Sonic Colors are pretty good DS games that came out late this year... As for WoF, I haven't tried this yet but I might just to see how bad it is. After "Deal or No Deal" for the DS (look up the reviews), I've lost faith in most games based off of game shows.

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SINCE THE DAY IT WAS RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR CAPS!

WAHOO!!!

smile.gif

EDIT: WAITING FOR THE DUMP SINCE THE GAME WAS RELEASED IN STORES*

AVOID CONFUSION

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
angry.gif

Not working on AKAIO 1.8.1 with or without AP bypass enabled.

"Could not access save data. Turn off the power and reinsert the Game Card"

angry.gif

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
bigllama99 said:
TBH, Deal or no Deal is the worst game show I've seen in my life. It takes no skill other than dumb luck, and its retarded how the ugly host tries to make people think they have the 500k case and the moron contestants actually act like they do, when the reality is that your chances of picking it is 1 in 26 no matter how many you eliminate, and so its just a pure luck game of trying to squeeze as much cash out of the low balling banker who knows your case is a garbage one.

Wheel of fortune on the other hand actually requires some skill, but also requires a certain amount of luck to make it more interesting.
DoND's main draw is the gambling element. If the contestant takes the banker's offer and they have the million dollar case, it's the damn contestant's fault that they lost money, not luck.

And Wheel of Fortune doesn't reward for the skill. If you can solve the puzzle right away, you barely get any bonus for doing so (even if it takes a lot of skill to do so). The money-making part is mostly about chance with the wheel.

ilovegames

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YayMii said:
bigllama99 said:
TBH, Deal or no Deal is the worst game show I've seen in my life. It takes no skill other than dumb luck, and its retarded how the ugly host tries to make people think they have the 500k case and the moron contestants actually act like they do, when the reality is that your chances of picking it is 1 in 26 no matter how many you eliminate, and so its just a pure luck game of trying to squeeze as much cash out of the low balling banker who knows your case is a garbage one.

Wheel of fortune on the other hand actually requires some skill, but also requires a certain amount of luck to make it more interesting.
DoND's main draw is the gambling element. If the contestant takes the banker's offer and they have the million dollar case, it's the damn contestant's fault that they lost money, not luck.

And Wheel of Fortune doesn't reward for the skill. If you can solve the puzzle right away, you barely get any bonus for doing so (even if it takes a lot of skill to do so). The money-making part is mostly about chance with the wheel.

How about the 3 toss-up rounds? Those are worth $6000 combined. Can't forget the prize puzzle round & bonus solutions either, and obviously the bonus round, which takes at least some skill imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu