DS #5278: Drawn to Life Collection (Europe)

ShinyLatios

Not Quite There Yet
Trophies
Website
www.eonaegis.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
my friend is not gonna be happy now... he bought both of them for 40 euros, and now they come out as a new game
tongue.gif
mostly 50 euros here
frown.gif

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Unless you have a Rain Man-like attention to detail when it comes to drawing on the DS in tiny boxes, I find people usually end up just playing as one of the template characters, completely ruining one of the games only selling points.

The fact that you have to unlock colors and patterns for your character by playing the game is also pretty jank. You should have all the tools necessary to make whoever you want from the start.

That and the RPG-like overworld parts tend to be overdrawn out and take forever to skip through to get to the platforming levels.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
it was a fun game but i guess not practical as said above
i cant say this aint worth getting... but its strange to see them come out as a collection as if they arent gonna release anymore of these games or tht they are in demand but both the titles hence a collection release

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
it was a fun game but i guess not practical as said above
i cant say this aint worth getting... but its strange to see them come out as a collection as if they arent gonna release anymore of these games or tht they are in demand but both the titles hence a collection release

Could the collection release have something to do with the time of year?

If you look in the shops, you will notice an awful lot of 'best of' albums and hastily scrawled autobiographies- if you combine 'Desire to rinse people of money at Christmas' with 'Success of Super Scribblenauts' you essentially get this package- to some seedy marketing type somewhere, this makes perfect sense

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ron975 said:
When THQ makes a collection like that, you know the games are crap

You obviously don't know what you're talking about. I wouldn't say either game is amazing, but neither is crap. They're both solid adventure/platformers.

ShadowtearX

Trophies
XP
Country
Does this hame have AP?
NVM it has AP.

But can someone tell me, have some things been fixed in the game or changed except the game selection?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: How are you @AncientBoi :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: :tpi: