Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
For some reason I'm getting a white screen on scds2 ios 1.08 on patch mode. It works on clean though.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd like to be able to use RTS in this game XD.
I already tried reinstalling the frmware.

badgerkins

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
moley said:
not working for me on acekard 2i with akaio 1.8.1 and AAP any ideas what I'm doing wrong?
frown.gif

Same here :/

----

Gonna try lolcatz

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Demonbart said:
For some reason I'm getting a white screen on scds2 ios 1.08 on patch mode. It works on clean though.
Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong, I'd like to be able to use RTS in this game XD.

Strange... A few people are complaining about that, but it works like a charm with the lolcatz version. I don't know for the robotkillers version (even if I think that it's only a repack of the lolcatz one). So try the lolcatz one.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:

I'm having the same problem. I'm downloading the lolcats one and gonna test that one

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
regnad said:
So is it true that this ROM only works on EZ-Flash Vi in special mode?

My apparently crap SD card doesn't seem to work in special mode.
frown.gif
One day someone told me : "what is the point to buy a good microSD ? I mainly buy cheap crappy microSD and all his fine on my ak2i"
I answered him : "as far as you run in patched mode, your crappy microsd will be fine. But one day you will need a good microSD because the patched mode will not help to run just released new game"

A good microSD is the key to run those clean mode or special mode or AAP mode.
Nowadays it's hard to find good microSD. Chinese are awesome to sell fake card with slow speed to access data. Those taïwan thingy without any serial number on it ...
Enjoy.
frown.gif

or try to find a good microSD with at last 0.8ms in access time to data.
wink.gif

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SOS-Rens said:
Takes for like 15 minutes before you finally can move you're character and then again talking talking talking blablabla pffff

Holy shit! TALKING?! In an RPG, none the less!

How fucking dare they! What kind of game is this?! Why the hell would anybody ever want TALKING in an RPG?!

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Ulttimaa said:
SOS-Rens said:
Takes for like 15 minutes before you finally can move you're character and then again talking talking talking blablabla pffff

Holy shit! TALKING?! In an RPG, none the less!

How fucking dare they! What kind of game is this?! Why the hell would anybody ever want TALKING in an RPG?!

rofl.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8