GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
jalaneme said:
Rydian said:
Freezer6 said:
How to check my Cards latency time? (SanDisk 8G Class 4)
I don't know the test that was used, that's info I'm still waiting on.

question: how on earth can a class 2 be faster than a class 6? that dosn't make sense.

Maybe it has to do with the used adapter? (USB Card Reader,SD Adapter for MicroSD etc.)

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
Rydian said:
Freezer6 said:
How to check my Cards latency time? (SanDisk 8G Class 4)
I don't know the test that was used, that's info I'm still waiting on.
question: how on earth can a class 2 be faster than a class 6? that dosn't make sense.
Class is WRITE speed.

What matters for flash carts is read speed and latency.

Since these types of patching (AAP/Clean) are becoming more common I intend to make a little guide on testing once I've gotten all the info.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
jalaneme said:
game boots fine on supercard DSTWO eos 1.8 samsung 8gb class 4 CLEAN mode.

It works in patched mode, so you can use enhanced menu if you want
smile.gif

darkevia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:
darkevia said:
I am so confused as to what to do now..

Already pre-ordered the game, but pretty sure won't get my hands on it for at least another 4-5 days, while this is already out......

WHAT DOOOOOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO PLAYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyy

Here's what you do. You forget about a game you'll get in a few days either way anyway, and do something else with your time. Here's a few suggestions:

- Bake cookies. Possibly with illegal substances contained within.
- Put in some time at your local orphanage.
- Learn to ski.
- Find an attractive member of whatever gender you prefer and do things with/to them.
- Throw onions at your neighbour's cat.
- Build a haberdashery.
- Beat a gorilla senseless with a monkey wrench for the sake of irony.
- Lick the underside of an ice cube.
- Go online and play Black Ops so I have someone to shoot in the head.
- Fart in your grandfather's favourite hat.
- Rummage through eBay to find a bargain cheese grater.
- Have a snowball fight with a lizard for an easy victory.

And if that all fails just download the original Golden Sun and play through that again while you wait. Should kill a few dozen hours between the two of them.

This is very interesting xD

moley

Trophies
Website
thefullmetalalchemist.com
XP
Country
basf11214 said:
Doesn't work on my AK2i (AKAIO 1.8.1 with AAP enabled). lolcatz seemed to work just fine.

Edit: nvm, works on my 1gb Kingston. Guess this is just a microsd latency problem.
Edit 2: Seems to work on my kingston 1gb even without AAP.

same issue wont work on my 4gb kingston but works on my 2gb sandisk

Blauhasenpopo

GBATemp's Funeral Director
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
QUOTE said:
Since these types of patching (AAP/Clean) are becoming more common I intend to make a little guide on testing once I've gotten all the info.

@ Rydian Would you announce it on the Main Page?

That would be very great and useful for all (if you make the guide)
bow.gif

P.S HDTach summary 9,5MB/s read speed

zengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
ok, just like super robot taisen L: the game loads randomly on akaio 1.8.1 with anty piracy option .
sometime it loads, some other time I got black screen.

Am I the only one? is this a known issue? I already checked on google but no luck...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Blaze163 said:
Much as I'd love to be playing this right now, I'm not going apeshit over it because it's just dawned on me that I have a rather epic backlog of unfinished games to get through. I only just remembered that I have a 4GB memory stick for my PSP loaded with great games that are either unfinished or in the case of Brave Story never even started. I also have a huge selection of other DS games I've not even started on yet. Christ, my DS backlog is so bad I still haven't finished Chrono Trigger. Plus thanks to my question on Ask Temp being answered, I can now play Ace Combat X2 again, so there's that to finish too. Not to mention my multitude of DVD box sets, books, writing projects, music and tasty food to keep me occupied until this is patched for my poor lil Cyclo. And that's assuming I don't just ignore all of the above and carry on shooting my friends in the face on Black Ops.

And if all else fails there's always my girlfriend, I suppose
smile.gif

Well I don't see that as a problem.
In fact , I look at it as an insurance for the future. I mean what will happen if the next cycle of handheld (3DS ) or Wii2 won't be hacked ?
We will still buy the games we care the most, but not just every game.
In times when getting new games will become a rarity, and waits between games actually worth to buy will grow longer and longer...what to do ?
How about playing some of those backlog of games for the good ol' DS that we never managed to finish
wink.gif
?
I'm collecting as much as I can now, piracy is a gift, but it won't be around for ever , it's decline it's already started ( look at the DSi)...

But back on topic, I remember getting GS for the GBA late in it's life cycle. I really got it because everybody told me how great it was, and I gave it a shot ( even though I don't really play RPGs , with the exception of Mario and Luigi or Paper Mario ).
So I liked it, and I played for about 8 - 10 hours but then, for some reason, I moved on ( I think Castlevania DS came out! ) so I never finished it !
Every once in a while I try to pick it up again, but since it's been a couple of years, I don't know what to do anymore ! I forgot the story, the controls and the use of the magic spells, I'm really lost
frown.gif

I'm in a level based in a temple with a lot of water and waterfalls , I need to jump somwhere and collect something but I just dont know how to proceed.
It would be nice if I could finish that one first and then play the DS version.
I was thinking about starting the game anew, so I would re-learn everything I need to know, but then it would be like waste 10 hours of my life ...
What to do, what to do.....
unsure.gif

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Freezer6 said:
@ Rydian Would you announce it on the Main Page?

That would be very great and useful for all (if you make the guide)
bow.gif
I'm not staff, I can't make that decision... but since it affects a range of flash carts and games it might be seen as important enough to show there (if Another World does do it themselves, they're the one I'm waiting on info from and they know a lot more).

Vamosi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Working fine for me in clean and patch mode with trimmed rom.

Supercard DSTWO eos 1.8, Kingston Taiwan 8gb sdhc class 4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0