DS #5239: Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (Europe)

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
my kid was looking forward to this..guess I'll have to wait
sad.gif

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Come on, some good releases please!
All we've been getting these past few days is shovelware, semi-shovelware or something in a language most people can't understand.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

I lol'd at The Hulk trying to imitate Spiderman (even if he is supposed to be the most powerful Marvel superhero)
biggrin.gif

Karry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Waaaaaait, the tv show doesnt even have Spider-Man, i dont think he even showed up once ! How did he get in the game ?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet

That's all I saw.

Can you really blame me for wanting Gauntlet DS so bad?

Mythrix

Trophies
XP
Country
funem said:
I read the Infinity Gauntle when I was younger, great story, have a feeling this will stomp all over my fond memories...... If you get a chance you should read it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Infinity_Gauntlet
If you look in the "Other versions" section of that Wikipedia article, you'll see that a new version was recently published, written by Brian Clevinger of 8-Bit Theatre fame. Which is a more humorous/less serious version and has Spiderman in it. Haven't actually read it though, but I think his other works are pretty funny (8-Bit Theatre was fun, and I've actually bought his Atomic Robo comics), so I've been slightly interested in reading his version of The Infinity Gauntlet.

Hmmm.... but I don't think his version has Iron Man either, now that I think about it. So I have no idea what this game is based on.
tongue.gif

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, loaded it up, and it's in German. So, right off the bat, it's a no-go for me. However, just from the little bit of walking around I did, it's not like the last SHS game for DS. It seems more like Ultimate Alliance than the last UA for DS, which, for me, is a good thing. Look forward to checking out an English version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I like it when usps is like delivery expexted Today jk we meant tomorrow