DS #5216: James Bond 007: Blood Stone (Europe)

lolval

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
shakirmoledina said:
wait wait... this aint golden eye? oh come on! so many similar named and themed games but different in reality
its FPS correct?

It's a TPS, very good game.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Scott-105 said:
Finally! I've been waiting for this.

+1 After playing Golden Eye on Wii, it was impossible to go back to it on DS. But this looks like it will be a decent handheld distraction.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Weird, I don't have the AP on for AKAIO 1.8.1 and it works just fine.

But, I have to be honest, not a fan of these types of games, where the developers tries to make it 3D and FPS. It just looks all too ugly for me. I'm not a graphics whore, but these looks ruing the interest for me

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
is this the submission that I posted?
biggrin.gif
(or helped with?
smile.gif

it has that same huge ass boxart so I think it is
happy.gif

jerbz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
will be trying this for sure

edit: after playing for 15 minutes this game is fun. i mean graphics arent insanely mindblowing but it didnt hurt my experience so far. shooting SMG's on a boat is always fun.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jerbz said:

edit: after playing for 15 minutes this game is fun. i mean graphics arent insanely mindblowing but it didnt hurt my experience so far. shooting SMG's on a boat is always fun.

That part wasn't bad. Wait until you get to the driving. It's more fun. You just have to keep up otherwise it's impossible to find the person.

I find that this game suffers from the same problem as that other James Bond game... poooor hit detection. I've unloaded a whole clip and a half on a person, and he wouldn't go down.

pjmorie

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSoldier said:
jerbz said:

That part wasn't bad. Wait until you get to the driving. It's more fun. You just have to keep up otherwise it's impossible to find the person.

I find that this game suffers from the same problem as that other James Bond game... poooor hit detection. I've unloaded a whole clip and a half on a person, and he wouldn't go down.

If your talking about GoldenEye (E) with Akaio then you need to switch on the AP Bypass option as the aiming sights don't go RED (indicating you are on the target) without it switched 'ON'

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
pjmorie said:
ShadowSoldier said:
jerbz said:

If your talking about GoldenEye (E) with Akaio then you need to switch on the AP Bypass option as the aiming sights don't go RED (indicating you are on the target) without it switched 'ON'

No.. the game just overall has bad hit detection...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup