DS #5206: Tomodachi Collection (v1.1) (Japan)

corr0126

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this game is awesome I've been playing it with a guide but I stopped two months ago wonder what they fixed and yes you do use mii's

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
Inunah said:
NEED....ENGLISH.....MUST.....PLAY....
+1 for English Patch.
Nope not happening. When a Mii talks, it's a synthesized voice taken directly from the text in the text boxes. To have english text would mean to break the voice synthesizer...

So they'd have to create the english version themselves, which they've already said was too complicated to be worth it, meaning we won't be getting any english version of this game, ever.

...But I still demand an English patch.

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
They have no plans to localize it in the USA
frown.gif

http://www.1up.com/news/e3-2010-plans-tomodachi-collection

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Inunah said:
8BitWalugi said:
Inunah said:
+1 for English Patch.
Nope not happening. When a Mii talks, it's a synthesized voice taken directly from the text in the text boxes. To have english text would mean to break the voice synthesizer...

So they'd have to create the english version themselves, which they've already said was too complicated to be worth it, meaning we won't be getting any english version of this game, ever.

Stop being a lazybum and learn japanese!
Tomokore is so much fun... it really is worth it
tongue.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
8BitWalugi said:
Inunah said:
+1 for English Patch.

I mean how badly would it break the voice synthesizer....Would it make it unplayable? If not I don't see why it can't be done...I plan of playing this game probably tomorrow after work and it really looks like something me and my girlfriend would enjoy playing.

luigi16pikachu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i played the earlier version of this. its so much fun! especially if you know japanese! my only problem is that i am poor at kanji. and i mean so poor. haha its easier to understand what they are saying than reading it. IMHO. they cant pronounce the alphabet. so if you typed their name like let say "MIKE", they will say it like "EM-AI-KEI-EE" which is very sad.
frown.gif
i'm still hoping they'd do this for the 3DS knowing that it will have mii creator.
smile.gif

oh and anyway, what are the difference from the earlier one? thanks!
smile.gif

Missing Number

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the voice thing can't it be replaced? programs all over convert text to voice, this is just one of em

the synth in the game, when presented with english characters just says the letters... my favorite phrase to get them to say is

IEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIE

they say aiyeeaiiiyeeaiiyyeeeaiiyeee...

wish someone would translate it, i think it'd be good over here officially though

it'd be even better if it was native to the DSi/3DS instead of its own game but thats a story for another time childrens

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I have it in my hands