DS #5205: Bakugan: Battle Brawlers - Defenders of the Core (Europe)

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
The box-art is so epic. Where's Bakugan Anime?
frown.gif

AcidAce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the prequels were a really like for me but somehow i dont want to play this i don't know why lolz

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've heard that this game sucks, but I really want to try it out
ohmy.gif

mangatic said:
blah bakugay just sucks....i mean animé dont know about the game, gonna find out....
I watched the anime, and kind of liked it, but then the newer versions got me lost, and I haven't watched it anymore. The card game was expensive, $5 a bakugan, and for rare ones, $20-$50 on ebay or other online sites. The game, on the other hand, I enjoyed, but got boring once other games came out, and I haven't played that either, but this one looks like I would really enjoy it.

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
To be honest, its okay!

Pros:

- Fun with bakugan fans(they lose and they get angry lol)
- Much better then wii version(have that one)
- Nice system with battle´s

Cons:

- Graphics
- Sometimes it lags with firing a fire ball or whatever.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
Me personally I hate the anime...I find it stupid and it makes no sense to me, but if I had money to throw away I wouldn't mind having a bakugan. I like the fact they're like balls (teehee) that pop-up into little figures........

Anyway on topic....I caught a glimpse of a commercial. Is it like an action game or is it the actual game of Bakugan?

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Arg, i hate bakugan. People in the anime don't even play right, The anime makes no since(First made more since then they save gundalia from outside invaders then people have been living on gundalia the whole time but on earlier series it showed no signs of humanoid life...) They are just milking the series.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gave this to my Lad (6) he loved it at first then the difficulty ramped up and he got the shits with it. It was still dead easy for me but he found the button mashing increasingly difficult and frustrating.

mattwo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gamefreak94 said:
Arg, i hate bakugan. People in the anime don't even play right, The anime makes no since(First made more since then they save gundalia from outside invaders then people have been living on gundalia the whole time but on earlier series it showed no signs of humanoid life...) They are just milking the series.

Um you're confusing gundalia with vestrioa.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1