DS #5189: Professeur Layton et le Destin Perdu (France)

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No it´s not bugged, then this version is not for your card, it is the working one for DSTT, R4-Clones (where cannot use wood-r4)...
There are more versions of the ysmenu out there...

Try one of this...One WILL work for you...

R4-YSMenu-V1 v1.17a12 [2010-02-25]
Download

YSmenu v2(R4 1.18)
Download

@ALL
The validation error of the xDelta-Patch is normal, don´t worry, it´s because the fix was made for the DSRP-Release and so the CRC-check say not the right version if you use another release, but it FIX all, it works without errors...

AND you don´t have to name the game for patching, the "Patch Here.bat" will rename the nds-game automatically... after the patching you can choose whatever name you want...
but before it doesn´t matter...

AND the list is outdated it works with patch on mostly all cards, read other sites and you will see it
smile.gif

wfg
e2Kiwi

yaum-gui

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
e2kiwi said:
@ALL
The validation error of the xDelta-Patch is normal, don´t worry, it´s because the fix was made for the DSRP-Release and so the CRC-check say not the right version if you use another release, but it FIX all, it works without errors...

AND you don´t have to name the game for patching, the "Patch Here.bat" will rename the nds-game automatically... after the patching you can choose whatever name you want...
but before it doesn´t matter...

AND the list is outdated it works with patch on mostly all cards, read other sites and you will see it
smile.gif

wfg
e2Kiwi

I would like to agree with you, but when I patched it with a custom name, it wouldn't work past the selection of the 1st enigma...as if I didn't touch the file. Renaming it made the patch really successful, though the patching process was exactly the same.

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
??????????
Ok thats the first time i hear that...
normally the rom must have as filetype .nds or from ---site name removed--- .nd5 both would be renamed....
the first name normally doesn´t matter...
but if it´s work so ok
smile.gif

wfg
e2Kiwi

Sheeft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, here you gave 2 different versions right ?
It still doesn't work with both.
[Do I need to put the YSmenu at the root ?]

EDIT : I put the R4 one at the root, and it looks better.
But, I still get a "disk errcode=82" when trying launching any game

Skiller23

Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
e2kiwi said:
??????????
Ok thats the first time i hear that...
normally the rom must have as filetype .nds or from MXGamers .nd5 both would be renamed....
the first name normally doesn´t matter...
but if it´s work so ok
smile.gif

wfg
e2Kiwi
the patch xdelta seems to be made of the files of the US version is that true ?

algent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi, with the xdelta patch the game seem to crash just after the Puzzle NO.009 (the one just before chapter 1, when you repair the clock), I think a video should be played but we only get black screen
mellow.gif

Soaline

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
algent said:
Hi, with the xdelta patch the game seem to crash just after the Puzzle NO.009 (the one just before chapter 1, when you repair the clock), I think a video should be played but we only get black screen
mellow.gif

I patched my game with the xdelta patch, and I passed this scene without problem
huh.gif

Some people say that it black screened again after puzzle n°30, ramdomly.

I'm at chapter 3, 2hours +, and no black screen.

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Skiller23
yes thats right, it´s the same code like the USA-Version, and it works on all other EUR-Versions, so don´t wait for an other fix, only the firmwares will be updated nothing else, so if it doesn´t work properly so try formatting, because if you are playing to puzzle nine and see the videos before, there is no reason for a not working game...
It looks for some problems with the emu or the sd-card...

@algent
please write what card you are using and what firmware... and if you play it on an PC-Emulator...
no one write the card where it crashes after 9 or 30, so i or we cannot help you...

@Sheeft
you must format your sd-card, this error will mostly come when you got problems with sd-card, but not with the windows formatter, they can´t format an sd-card right...
Use one of these Programs...

Panasonic SD Formatter v2.0.0.3 till Vista
Download

Panasonic SD Formatter v2.9.0.5 till Win7
Download

And please don´t say it´s alright with your card, because i tested the ysmenu and wood-r4 (take Wood-R4 1.14.2) and both worked with the game...

wfg
e2Kiwi

algent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
e2kiwi said:
@algent
please write what card you are using and what firmware... and if you play it on an PC-Emulator...
no one write the card where it crashes after 9 or 30, so i or we cannot help you...

I just tried again and it went just fine, I guess it was a random crash
mellow.gif
. I'll post again if the game crash another time.
I have a M3 Real with M3 Sakura 1.49.

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Randomly crashes can happen with every game, no software is 100% perfect
smile.gif

so don´t look at this, it has nothing to do with the AP...

I had no crash with my DSTT, and i tried FRA,GER,HOL,SPA,ITA and USA versions up to puzzle 15...

wfg
e2Kiwi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1