DS #5177: The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde (Europe)

Zarkz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
huh.gif
unsure.gif
Was my thoughts when I saw this

joshbean39

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is kind of weird im reading 100 classic mysteries in ais reading and The Mysterious Case of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde was in that and i just finisht that but its time to stop talking and start playing

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Ok. I gave NES DJ&MH a shot so I will with this too. If I don't come back... you know what happened to me...

>_>

Also, played it since I was little used to have a copy. The game REALLY, REALLY sucks ass. Until you play it... and on real hardware, you can not even BEGIN to comprehend how shitty that game is.

I will give this a shot and tell you how it is.

Scruffy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A little bit of news:

1) there are only two languages: German and French
Edit: It would help if I had read what languages were at the top.,

2) My lack of knowledge in either of these languages makes this game incredibly annoying

3) Even with the language barrier, it seems to be another "find the random object" game.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Scruffy said:
A little bit of news:

1) there are only two languages: German and French
Edit: It would help if I had read what languages were at the top.,

2) My lack of knowledge in either of these languages makes this game incredibly annoying

3) Even with the language barrier, it seems to be another "find the random object" game.
I'm assuming there is no point in getting this then.

Shebang

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Wimmelbild = You need to find an item ... clue finding game

Description:
QUOTE said:
Spannendes Wimmelbild-Detektiv-Spiel nach der berühmten Buchvorlage! Der Mord an einem wohlhabenden Bürger mit einwandfreiem Ruf gibt Rätsel auf. Wurde er tatsächlich hier – in Soho – ermordet? Und warum musste er sterben? Du bittest einen guten Freund und Gerichtsmediziner um Hilfe. Nur er kann Dir die Antworten liefern, welche Du brauchst, um den Fall zu lösen. Hoffentlich ist Dr. Jekyll wirklich hilfreich für Deine Ermittlungen… Schlüpfe in die Rolle der gewitzten Inspektorin Newcomen und kläre diesen seltsamen Fall.

Google translation:
QUOTEHidden object detective game after the famous book template! The murder of a wealthy citizen with an impeccable reputation is puzzling. He was actually here - murdered - in Soho? And why he had to die? You ask a good friend and forensic scientists for help. Only he can give you the answers that you need to solve the case. Hopefully, Dr. Jekyll is really helpful for your investigation ... Take on the role of the shrewd Inspector Newcomen and clarify this strange case.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse