DS #5098: Famous - The Road to Glory! (Europe)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarthTheufel said:
This is a purple game about singing and glory!

Christ stop making useless posts to raise your post count. You just see a game and post the obvious to get a further count. Gaaahhh.

So is this like some Rock Band or Jam Sessions rip off or some boring career management game? Either way it looks like crap, I'll pass.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
DarthTheufel said:

Christ stop making useless posts to raise your post count. You just see a game and post the obvious to get a further count. Gaaahhh.

So is this like some Rock Band or Jam Sessions rip off or some boring career management game? Either way it looks like crap, I'll pass.
lol love what you said about the useless posts, might give this game a test later, not sure yet because I restarted pokemon soul silver and there is an event where you can get the latios/as thats not on your version, if I test the game out will tell

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
DarthTheufel said:
He said the same as I did!! "So is this like some Rock Band or Jam Sessions rip off"! That's JUST THE SAME!
Again, I agree with Guild, stop trying to increase your posts by posting useless things and no btw you said something completely different to him and thats all from me.

Louisvanharten

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
And stop lecturing people about stuff that's not really important if you have nothing else to say just to raise your postcount!
angry.gif

Oh wait...

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Louisvanharten said:
And stop lecturing people about stuff that's not really important if you have nothing else to say just to raise your postcount!
angry.gif

Oh wait...
Lol, when I say things it's not to raise my post count, it may seem that way but it's not, anyway kind of getting off topic with this lol

EDIT: can't seem to find rom so I can't test atm lol

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
DarthTheufel said:
Really? What a pitty... Use Google!
dry.gif

CRC32: F93638DE 29.7 MB trimmed.
LOL forgot google, used to just getting them off my rom site(s) usually have them straight away lol! thx tho =)

Edit: still no luck though =(
Edit2: found it and downloading had to register for a forum to get it LOL

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
when i read road to glory i though soccer/football but i guess the famous part would tell u its a girl oriented game
strangely this is kinda new since its a singing game which advances over fashion, nurse etc

PS - You have to know how to say something to increase your post count
wink.gif

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guild McCommunist said:
DarthTheufel said:

What are you talking about? I thought he was doing an in depth analysis on this game!! It was an accurate response I think.
But he forgot one thing though: The ROAD is probably also very important in this game.

Grizzly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Posting ingame pictures and a comment is much better. Thanks, because sometimes it's quite difficult to find screenshots of the lesser-known games.

I just wonder what's all the fuzz about the post count in this topic. I don't remember getting anything special when the post count gets higher, except for being displayed on top of lists which are sorted by post count.
mellow.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol