DS #5068: Little League World Series Double Play (USA)

Trophies
XP
Country
The end of the DS' time is approaching... Just like the GBA, 2 in 1 games (or more) came out when it was already showing its age... I suppose the same is happening to the DS.. Here's hoping for a Konami Castlevania Triple Pack with bonuses. could be sweet...

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
yes exactly 2002120141 (by the way is this yer birthdate?)

there are still some few titles which are good which havent been released which are big names eg. fifa 2011, monster rancher ds, dawn of heroes, Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar, batman (i just saw this one), spiderman,Scooby-Doo! and the Spooky Swamp ,The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, etrian 3,ben 10, final fantasy ,KH recoded,sims 3 , star wars, marvel super hero squad etc these are big names and plenty of em
they would have atleast had 2 games in it which each would be a different sport than the other... we need good football and tennis games (with wifi)

airdom

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
phoenixclaws said:
So milking the franchise and releasing a 2010 edition too. I hate repackage games.

Dude, did you notice the company on the boxart? ACTIVISION. They're known for milking franchises now
wink.gif

HiroshiYamauchi

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
luke_c said:
Added ROM Size, File name, NFO and Game Icon.

This game surprisingly isn't half bad! I'm enjoying what i'm playing so far!

This. I don't know why everyone is calling these games shovelware, because they're actually pretty good games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse