DS #5018: Dragon Quest IX Sentinels of the Starry Skies (USA)

OGTiago

Trophies
Website
google.pt
XP
Country
Hey, I'm not playing right now, but id there an option to use the top screen for gameplay?

If not, is it possible to make patch/cheat for it to work that way?

I don't like the bottom screen, and the colours are a bit funky on mine.

tenja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Sadly,no.
It's weird though...when you are travelling around the world,it's on the bottom screen but when in battle it's on the top screen. and i don't think there can be a cheat or hack that can change such thing.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ANY FREAKIN AP!?

AKAIO latest

EDIT - Downloading now.

will test
biggrin.gif

*1 hour later* -

shit...my results on AKAIO : Crashed once I made a character

Works on R4 with firmware wood 1.10 But it crashes once the first battle. I dont have an R4 (havent got it back yet. I found this out)

but. THERE IS A CRACKED ROM ALREADY -

Downloading now.

Will Test. ^ ^

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Using the BAHAMUT to Xenom version. With Wood R4 1.10 i'm playing from this morning and arrived to the first castle... untill now nothing wrong, just only that added 3 NPC to my party and from them there's a little lag sometimes in world map and in towns
frown.gif

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Gogetagt said:
Using the BAHAMUT to Xenom version. With Wood R4 1.10 i'm playing from this morning and arrived to the first castle... untill now nothing wrong, just only that added 3 NPC to my party and from them there's a little lag sometimes in world map and in towns
frown.gif

better than paying for it or having it crashing though eh?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have the 'clean' version (kinda odd to call a stolen file 'clean', but whatever). Will that work on my Cyclo? It's on firmware 1.58 stable, I rarely use beta firmwares. Any freezes I need to be made aware of, potential problems, etc? I also assume this is not infected by the malicious code I heard about a while ago from Love Plus +, which permenantly F's up your card?

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
I have the 'clean' version (kinda odd to call a stolen file 'clean', but whatever). Will that work on my Cyclo? It's on firmware 1.58 stable, I rarely use beta firmwares. Any freezes I need to be made aware of, potential problems, etc? I also assume this is not infected by the malicious code I heard about a while ago from Love Plus +, which permenantly F's up your card?

wait. Love plus + cracked fucks up your card?!

so the crackers put a bad code in the game?....or the developers
glare.gif

either way, good thing I didn't play it.

46 minutes remain

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:

if you don't like the Betas

you may need to update to 1.59 stable

just so you know
the clean rom work fine on the Cyclo B.3 (beta GUI)

stanleyopar2000

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
Blaze163 said:

if you don't like the Betas

you may need to update to 1.59 stable

just so you know
the clean rom work fine on the Cyclo B.3 (beta GUI)

its amazing that Cyclo hasn't gone though the DSi changes...yet still remains to be a loyal and dependable card
happy.gif

Gogetagt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
stanleyopar2000 said:
Gogetagt said:
frown.gif

better than paying for it or having it crashing though eh?

Well, i'm from Italy and the game here comes out in 2-3 weeks ... and the problem is that i'm away from home and cannot take it where i'm
frown.gif
Btw preordered copy
wink.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
There's a 1.59 stable? Christ, how behind the times am I? Last I heard it was beta 0.3 or something. Just to put the matter to rest, do these new firmwares change anything serious or is it just compatability upgrades? Only from what I was told the new firmwares totally change the entire setup, the menus, etc. Hence why I avoided them. I like my Cyclo the way it is. Same reason I still use Moonshell 1.71 instead of MoonShell 2.

taken

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
There's a 1.59 stable? Christ, how behind the times am I? Last I heard it was beta 0.3 or something. Just to put the matter to rest, do these new firmwares change anything serious or is it just compatability upgrades? Only from what I was told the new firmwares totally change the entire setup, the menus, etc. Hence why I avoided them. I like my Cyclo the way it is. Same reason I still use Moonshell 1.71 instead of MoonShell 2.

I did the same thing instead of using the beta's. I waited for the stable 1.59 dq9 works great. Didn't see much of a change on the menu screen looks the same to me.
I did upgrade my moonshell to moonshell2

czekers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Wood R4 1.09, xenom version - game works but it sometimes get laggy when there are more 3d characters on the screen

czekers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Can you install YSmenu on Wood R4? I had ysmenu on original R4 kernel, it worked fabulous, so I wonder can you use it on wood r4. It would be propably the best option for original R4 users.

shadowrep

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can you install YSmenu on Wood R4? I had ysmenu on original R4 kernel, it worked fabulous, so I wonder can you use it on wood r4. It would be propably the best option for original R4 users.

Not sure... About that but I always stuck with YSMenu never let me down on anything. No need to change at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat