United States
Missing NFO.
frown.gif

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Meh, personally I'm tired of Puzzle Quest. The initial idea was cool, but now it's milked too much for my taste.

quacko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good by to the next two weeks of my life as soon as I can find it that is. So sad that the old go to shut down.

portezbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on SCDS2, so excited for this I played the crap out of the first one on both the ds and the ipod touch.

Played for about 15 minutes.....hating the graphics at the moment.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Would love the file name whenever somebody finds it.

Loved the original puzzle quest, hope to sink some good hours into this one as well!

If it's as much fun as the original I'll probably grab it on XBLA as well.

portezbie

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not thrilled with the battle system now, the board is ugly and you dont get the full spell casting costs. Also the tiles clear slower. I'm starting to get into it though.

It confuses me however why they took an almost perfect game like the first one and then keep trying to change it. They should really have just made a sequel that was the same as the first but with a new story, items,spells etc.

The iphone version of the first one is actually awesome, they made a ton of improvements. Hopefully they will do the same with this one.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
Is the progress you made while playing mini-game mode supposed to save and carry over to quest mode? like the exp and gold that you got, because mine does not carry over.

In the "treasure grab" mini-game it said that i am supposed to be able to earn items but i never get anything. And after i did a "search" mini-game it says, "let's see what we found." but then just bounced me back to the title screen....

Is there additional AP or something?

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I hope someone releases a clean version of this soon. I really dislike the cracktro stuff. You'd think with all the fuss that came with Dementium2 that they'd avoid doing it again?

Veign06

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah...glad I found a clean one right when it came out yesterday. Haven't played my DS in a year or so...so this intro stuff is new to me, but I havent seen it yet. Noticed my usual place is no more so I managed to find somewhere else and it had a clean version. Works great so far even though my version of akaio is about a year old haha. So far I like the game...cant wait for the xbla version on the 30th tho.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
doyama said:
Well I hope someone releases a clean version of this soon. I really dislike the cracktro stuff. You'd think with all the fuss that came with Dementium2 that they'd avoid doing it again?

You act like cracktros are a new thing. It's releasing games uncracked, nonworking and with no cracktro which is a recent thing. Ideally, all games would be properly released with a cracktro, but Venom is one of the few remaining real scene groups working on the DS from the GBC/GBA days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs