DS #4970: LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Europe)

maxmouse2008

Trophies
Website
www.neshq.com
XP
Country
United States
So then it works fine except for a few carts and there isnt AP like mentioned here

"I believe however that the anti-piracy in this game involves you not being able to interact with anything. I got to Dudley, but I couldn't make him interact with the green-outlined box in the Dursley's house. I'm hoping this also explains why the BAXY buttons are completely unused (since if the game was solely touch-screen driven, they would've given you an option to choose your hand of preference)"

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
al5911 said:
rvd42387 said:
Confirmed not working on the DSTT with the latest updates made by pogo and RGF load rom errcode=-4

pogo = Pong20302000???
rolleyes.gif

Tested on AK2i (AKAIO 1.7) and M3i Zero (SAKURA 1.47b), working fine.Thanks
yaynds.gif

i hope he doesnt mean me

fussy bastard

DSTT all games have to be fixed 1:1
so of course it wont work straight away

dumb ass

preske

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game is totally different from the previous series. So fat (i'm only halfway the first year) It's much more a puzzle/mini game then a fighting game. Which isn't a bad thing.
But i kinda feel it doesn't suck me into the atmosphere like the SW/IJ/batman games did. (SW still being my favorite)

GeekyGuy said:
Kind of an odd time for the game to release. I remember the announcement, but there's been so little said about the game in the press since then. With the Potter thing being such a huge cash cow, I'm surprised there isn't more fanfare surrounding the game's release.

Actually, they just opened the HP-park in 'where-ever-it-is' so it does make some sense.

kev50306

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jumb said:
rvd42387 said:
Confirmed not working on the DSTT with the latest updates made by pogo and RGF load rom errcode=-4
Ah I'm glad I'm not the only one, I thought I had downloaded a fake.

I also tried wood R4 1.9 and it didn't run. After loading, I just got a black screen.

WOOD 1.09 OK
wink.gif
but "SOFT RESET = OFF !! " Good games
smile.gif

suruz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Depravo said:
I like the way they put an age recommendation in the title.
Lol, funny joke... assuming you're joking .__. lulz

Anyway I never really got lego games.. Lego is something that little kids play with, so who the hell had the idea of making it into a videogame concept :wtf: It's just odd...

That being said, I'm a fan of HP so I hope this turns out at least good/average. D/Ling it as I type
wink.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
as rayder said, maybe its the preference of lego games on the DS which are (if i am not mistaken) all touchscreen oriented
it seems interesting since it has 4 years in one and hopefully more action than talking about not so interesting stuff (those things should remain in a book or movie)

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm quite enjoying this, would be nice if I didn't have to use the touch screen like all the time
dry.gif
but otherwise it's a very good game.

They should make a Lego Harry Potter: The Movie next
tongue.gif
I'd go to see it (in 3D
ohmy.gif
)

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
suruz said:
Depravo said:

Anyway I never really got lego games.. Lego is something that little kids play with, so who the hell had the idea of making it into a videogame concept :wtf: It's just odd...

That being said, I'm a fan of HP so I hope this turns out at least good/average. D/Ling it as I type
wink.gif

You damn lego but admit you're a HP fan
tongue.gif

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
emigre said:
suruz said:
Depravo said:

wink.gif

You damn lego but admit you're a HP fan
tongue.gif
That's what I thought. It's like eating a dogshit sandwich and complaining about the bread.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pong20302000 is not gonna fix the game for a while for you.

reason:

Pong20302000 said:
pretty much every new game will make either black screens or -4 error because the DSTT doesnt have an autopatcher

u noobs better pray theres no AP because it aint getting fixed any time soon, read the red writing on first page

dam crappy shovelware

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I got Prime