DS #4963: Transformers: War For Cybertron - Autobots (USA)

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
wow...that was quick

*downloads from his source from the only website that has the link at the moment
happy.gif

EDIT - Only Autobots is officially out right now

Shad0wninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Transformers: War for Cybertron features two distinct storylines: the AUTOBOT campaign tells a story of heroism to save their home planet against overwhelming odds, and the DECEPTICON campaign tells a story of an unquenchable thirst for power to control the universe. For the first time in a TRANSFORMERS title, fans will be able to play the game with their friends through team-based online co-op, or go head to head in a variety of intense, online multiplayer game modes

Sounds kind of cool.

Here's a interview with one of the developers of his game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONwpje6z7Uw

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Wow! As a rule, I don't play movie tie-ins, but the previous game on the DS was really nice - both graphics and gameplay. Judging by the shots I've seen this one is the same. Just hope the difficulty's tweaked - the previous one was shockingly hard towards the end O_O

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ibis_87 said:
Wow! As a rule, I don't play movie tie-ins, but the previous game on the DS was really nice - both graphics and gameplay. Judging by the shots I've seen this one is the same. Just hope the difficulty's tweaked - the previous one was shockingly hard towards the end O_O

blink.gif

Really? You were able to get into those games, eh? I tried to like them. The controls weren't bad, and the open-world thing was a cool idea, but the missions were only difficult because of how poorly they were designed. The cities were barren (as with the games that came before them), and there wasn't much variety in terms of gameplay.

My hope is they go a completely different direction with these games. I'd much prefer a linear experience with decent gameplay than an empty open-world game with blah missions.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
ibis_87 said:

blink.gif

Really? You were able to get into those games, eh? I tried to like them. The controls weren't bad, and the open-world thing was a cool idea, but the missions were only difficult because of how poorly they were designed. The cities were barren (as with the games that came before them), and there wasn't much variety in terms of gameplay.

My hope is they go a completely different direction with these games. I'd much prefer a linear experience with decent gameplay than an empty open-world game with blah missions.
I agree.

No idea why this forum seems to enjoy those games, I even played it online and it still did nothing for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water