Wipeout_HD.jpg
cry.gif

nugundam0079

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkmenistan
Sometimes I wonder why the uploaders who go out and buy the game...choose to buy games like these?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The show seems to be some Takeshis Castle copy. They are not showing any gameplay footage in that trailer... so... while I'm not throwing around that term easily, this one really reeks like shovelware.

AkiraXXX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
cosmiccow said:
The show seems to be some Takeshis Castle copy. They are not showing any gameplay footage in that trailer... so... while I'm not throwing around that term easily, this one really reeks like shovelware.

Yeah. This game is based on "Wipeout", which is ripped off from the show "Most Extreme Elimination Challenge" which used footage of Takeshi's Castle. A game from a rip from an homage from a weird show. Perfect for the DS.

otto888

I break things for a living.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I watch this show sometimes,amazed someone hasn't made a joke about the Big Balls yet. I just know this is shovelware,but I'm going to play it just to see how many jokes about them are in the game. The hosts can't go one episode that I've seen without making a joke about the balls. >.>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1