DS #4955: Wipeout: The Game (USA)

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Looks like some generic game show I have yet to watch or even care about about. Either way the game doesn't look that great.

Not attacking you, Cat Boy, but to say it doesn't look that great implies that it does look at least a little great... I'd say it doesn't look great at all... in fact, to say it looks like crap is an insult to crap everywhere... just saying
smile.gif

Halo-101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4=Wood R4 Or Latest Ysmenu with pong's fixes

i love this game got it yesterday and am up to obstacle set 7/12

Game Score:

8/10= i fall off sometimes ,kinda difficult at points like the bananna hammocks.

ranalmog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Halo-101 said:
R4=Wood R4 Or Latest Ysmenu with pong's fixes

i love this game got it yesterday and am up to obstacle set 7/12

Game Score:

8/10= i fall off sometimes ,kinda difficult at points like the bananna hammocks.

i cant put wood or ysmenu on my r4 becuse i have fake one :\

exangel

executioner angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v1ral said:
TDWP FTW said:
Unless you mean stealing, then you have no idea what you're talking about. To get the ROMs, people have to buy the game, rip the ROM from the cart, and upload it. It's not just one person also, or else that person buying all of the games would go bankrupt...That's why release teams are called release teams.

You can still get games without stealing.
wink.gif

QUOTE(cosmiccow @ Jun 12 2010, 10:19 PM) If you work at some shop or something, you could just "borrow" the game, dump it and then put it back. I bet most of the shovel- or kids ware is released like that.

We have a winner!

I love how in this context, taking a cartridge without paying for it (for dumping the ROM) is stealing, but taking a cartridge, dumping the ROM, and giving it back is somehow not stealing. They're both equally stealing, just not necessarily stealing from the same victim. If you don't actually own the cartridge you're "backing up" then you are actually stealing the software product.
Releasing the dump is a different matter entirely, though.

anonymourse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i actually like this game the hardest part is failing at the very end of an obstacle and having to stat again. but the bad stuff like there is no traveling just loading between each obstacle is sot of annoying. it's not the best game but it's worth a try if your bored.

and i hate the other wipeout (the racing one) it's terrible.(in my opinion)

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
Damn this game is easy pick cannon ball and he can floor nearly any challenge with his mega jump skill the final wipe out zone you get it done in 20 seconds the computer does it in 2 minutes.
the buttkicker and the puncher wall have the exact same patterns so once you figure it out you can do It 99% of the time with 0 effort.
also its incredibly short game
the main games take about 3 minutes less with characters with high jump stats - imo the most important stat.
You need to pass main game 12 times so lets say 1 hour to unlock all challenges
then you got the challenges and except for a few which you dont understand how to play like the crushing sweeper or the level 11 challenge that takes about 1-1.5 hours
so the whole game and all unlockables are done in about 3 hours.

nice game for say a car trip but not worth buying .

redsmas

Trophies
XP
Country
Spikeynator said:
-snip-​

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

sorry little off topic here but I must say lolage for putting that in

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.