DS #4944: Megaman Zero Collection (USA)

bunsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixclaws said:
Hah, Introed/Cracked/Underdumped... Gotta love these stupid releases... Eventually a clean one will get released.

I would argue that the stupid would be sitting on some uncracked garbage that you can't play in the interest of having some untouched super awesome collection. You can either get this release, which works today on all cards. Or you can get your preferred clean dump which will need individual firmware updates that will come some time in the nebulous future.

phoenixclaws

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
piglywigly said:
phoenixclaws said:
Hah, Introed/Cracked/Underdumped... Gotta love these stupid releases... Eventually a clean one will get released.

Yeah...Cracked releases are so stupid. I absolutely hate playable releases. I LOVE to download clone PC games that aren't cracked

Yep I know man. I just couldn't help having a SCDSTWO that doesn't need cracks most of the time. I know because the Japanese clean version of this plays without the need for cracks.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
phoenixclaws said:
piglywigly said:
phoenixclaws said:

Yeah...Cracked releases are so stupid. I absolutely hate playable releases. I LOVE to download clone PC games that aren't cracked

Yep I know man. I just couldn't help having a SCDSTWO that doesn't need cracks most of the time. I know because the Japanese clean version of this plays without the need for cracks.

U shi shi shi. It works with the patch. Deal with it.

Edit: ^^^^^^^No you won't be dropping any links. That's against the rules.

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
why are you all complaining....when the jap version was put out all ya'll said ya'll couldn't wait for the usa version that was actually out. now we have a fully working usa version. Chill out!

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Time to give this a try, I guess
tongue.gif

moosh1989

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
fine i wont give a link lol but if i find it ill tell you all then message me and ill give you a link if thats not illegal
glare.gif

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
phoenixclaws said:

>_> yes.. stupid that they give u the possibility to download the rom, specially the intro that can be skipped in 1 sec with the simpl use of the A button... yyyyyyyyyyyes....
closedeyes.gif

In case you didnt notice, I was being sarcastic.

kaliflower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:
why are you all complaining....when the jap version was put out all ya'll said ya'll couldn't wait for the usa version that was actually out. now we have a fully working usa version. Chill out!

Then people will complain and want an undub version of the english one. :I Some of you are never satisfied with FREE things.

Neon_Abyss

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
JinTrigger said:

Probably because Cracktros are annoying as fuck unskippable things that stand between you and the regular intros and your game. Seriously, I don't need another 10 seconds between me and my game!

EDIT:

Whoa, it's a skippable one? Oh that ain't so bad then, I still have nightmares about the SUXXORS Tetris release with the unskippable dickwaving cracktro.

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
moosh1989 said:
fine i wont give a link lol but if i find it ill tell you all then message me and ill give you a link if thats not illegal
glare.gif

Oh, but I do believe it's illegal. (and still against the rules)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My ONLY complaint with pre-cracked ROMs is that they are just that; pre-cracked. The download SHOULD contain the clean ROM and a patch you can apply to the ROM to fix it if it doesn't work on your flashcart.

But I guess that makes too much sense.
glare.gif

KingAsix

ByJustAsix
Trophies
Website
www.byjustasix.com
XP
Country
United States
KevTehNev said:
JinTrigger said:

Then people will complain and want an undub version of the english one. :I Some of you are never satisfied with FREE things.

Lol I know right...im just happy i might be able to get this game before work. i know what im doing on my break

arevir711

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nada, still searching up a storm over here! Funny incident, last night around 8-9pm Google said, "Megaman Zero Collection NDS ROM" is the top 40 most popular search at the moment. Good luck all! Can't wait to get my Megaman on!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: maybe mario kart 9 will be a launch title