RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
When is Nintendo gonna learn to push these games away and encourage devs to create better games that are actually worth playing and going to make a decent profit. Who's actually going to go out and buy this garbage? Wait.....it got dumped so someone must have bought it, or rented it from gamefly at least.

EDIT: Maybe they're hoping to flood the market with so much crap as an anti piracy tactic? LOL just a thought.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
RchUncleSkeleton said:
When is Nintendo gonna learn to push these games away and encourage devs to create better games that are actually worth playing and going to make a decent profit. Who's actually going to go out and buy this garbage? Wait.....it got dumped so someone must have bought it, or rented it from gamefly at least.

EDIT: Maybe they're hoping to flood the market with so much crap as an anti piracy tactic? LOL just a thought.
So if you don't like it that means nobody likes it and nobody will buy it?

I was on a plane a few days ago, and one seat away from me was a little girl with a DSi XL, happily playing one of the "shovelware" games you all rag on so much.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rydian said:
RchUncleSkeleton said:

So if you don't like it that means nobody likes it and nobody will buy it?

I was on a plane a few days ago, and one seat away from me was a little girl with a DSi XL, happily playing one of the "shovelware" games you all rag on so much.
That's partly because she just doesn't know any better games, or that she hasn't got them yet. I do agree with what you're saying though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D +2