DS #4921: Kunio-Kun no Chou Nekketsu! Soccer League Plus World Hyper C

OuTee

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Finally! I was waiting long for this one!
smile.gif

Hope itll be good!
smile.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
They really like a snappy title in Japan, don't they? From the boxart this is the same series as that dodgeball game but with football?

Vsc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
2ch hex fix to remove the protection:

00004480: 67 31 13 1D 46 F6 DF C6 84 AB 52 1E 3E 91 C7 97 → 18 00 9F E5 00 10 90 E5 14 20 9F E5 02 00 51 E1
00004490: AE 5B F6 D7 16 0A 4B 12 D8 EA 2D F3 A1 49 EE 16 → 10 10 A0 03 0B 10 C0 05 B7 10 C0 05 1E FF 2F E1
000044A0: 0F 3E 2E CA 22 4F 2C C4 → 68 E8 27 02 2D DA 9F E1
000049F8: 1E FF 2F E1 → A0 FE FF EA

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Raven Darkheart,

press B to jump then Y to shoot to launch the special attack
besides that you can also do overhead kick
tongue.gif

press B + Left/Right + Y

for defense you can either defend by A / Y
for movement... double tap on a direction for dash and triple of quad tap for super dash
for dribble + protect the ball simply press up x 2 or down x 2 to defend your ball

for goal keeping remember to spam A or B
smile.gif

can't remember... but i think is B :

you can also do ball lifting ... dribble while standing on the ball, torpedo charge, hurricane kick....

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Is this Kunio-kun no Nekkeetsu Soccer for DS, i mean the same game that came out 1993 from technos for NES? It has to be! since controls are completely same!

I have to get this ASAP!

and if you want to make something cool, try running (double > or < on d-pad) then jump, i advise to make double jump, then up, down on d-pad while shooting, that way you can do scissor-shot if i am not mistaken! I played this game years ago on Famicom!

i remember doing power-volley, you have to jump in the air and shoot it while the ball is in the air, also i remeber that hurricane kick, but dont recall the input, its like power volley, but character keeps spining around kicking butt of other players XD

this game rocks!

Calintz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It is not the same game, they've taken some things out and put some things in.

you can not double jump or get on top of players on this one or so it seems.

Special shots can no longer be spammed, and there are "half special" shots and special shots. Every special action is carried by pressing B + Y at the same time (or so it seems).

Special shot - Jump B+Y (away from the goal) < thats the real special shot
Special backflip kick shot - Jump B+Y+backwards
Special head shot - Jump B+Y+forward

The special commands like hurrycane kick and so on are done by pressing B+Y without the ball and jumping and such, depending on the character you can do one techniques or another.
I think special shots are finite but I don't know how many you can shot each game or if they're performed as I described, I discovered that stuff by trial and error.

You can also equip items to your teammates to boost their stats.

pozda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
@Calintz - yeah, that was what i meant, like remake or so, like on nes just better! I never used player on player move so its not kind of problem for me here =D i just cant wait to see it already, fitrst have some asignments to do, and then I'll try it!

@kenkenjapan & Zagorex - i just sent you PM (*cough*patch*cough*)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.