DS #4905: Shepherds Crossing 2 (USA)

granville

GBAtemp Goat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My apologies for the mixed up release list, this game didn't show up on the majority of scene release websites and such. It's pretty confusing, not sure yet if this one is the right release number. (don't kill me Chanser)
tongue.gif

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
it feels more like a turn based harvest moon in the sense you can do what ever you want in the day but nothing grows untill you skip days
on psp i got a rabbit and cut its fur but could not understand it
felt like a great game and would love to know how to play it

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so basically its a Harvest Moon Game without a time limit for actions per day? sounds cool XD
Normally I liked Harvest Moon. Until they made the areas bigger without giving us more time to explore after the farming stuff.
I would definitely try this game if it gives me the freedom of exploring without a time limit^^
edit: just seeing Graffiti Entertainment is involved in this. Hope this game doesn't freeze like Black Sigil and they claim it was AP (even the Original game that was sold in stores was freezing XD)
edit 2: after some more research it seems this game was relesed in America about 1 and a half Month ago. XD Seems like nobody wanted to touch it until now.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
need some screenies before judging (though screens are not the best judge)... ok here are some points

"Shepherd's Crossing 2 DS is more than a gardening game, more than a farming game, although it can be played as such almost endlessly. At its heart, the game is about the player living in a small town and communicating with the other villagers while raising livestock, harvesting crops, and building a farm.

Aside from laying out fields and deciding where to herd the animals, players must also pay attention to the placement of their resources, arranging their life as they see fit. As a special feature unique to the DS, interaction with others is a major part of the game. One can even court, date and marry. It's just one goal in a game filled with things to do and people to meet. "

Now with that said, which seems like a title that has sucked the good parts from famous good games and integrated it into this one with more elements... screenies please
when i first so them i thought what is this!! old school.. see for yerself
3612247aaa.jpg

3647916aaa.jpg

5137480aaa.jpg

6759095aaa.jpg

4110323aaa.jpg

looks like the classic HM for snes and some dink smallwood gameplay (if u have played the latter game)

PS - Range that is one amazing coincidence... so what are u saying tht we should side with the assassin's and not templars? infidel! assassin! get him!
TO granville - i do remember chanser was scolded for posting a release which was not found on the internet (for download obv.) esp by rayder lol... u better be ready to take it from higher staff
i'm obv. kidding

Cygen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
dunno about AP bit seems like the release group added its own intro into the rom version of this game.
Playtested it (tutorial part) and must say that I like it and will most likely import it asap^^

Duero

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
if some one played this for at least 1-2 hours tell me is it a must play or a nah kind of game I tested the first one on psp and it sucked hard and maid no sense what so ever.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
elixirdream said:
this is an old japanese game
Hakoniwa Seikatsu : Hitsuji Mura DS
Awesome, I didn't think this would ever get translated!
ohmy.gif

Played the (J) version back then
smile.gif
Interesting game. It'll be awesome to finally understand a bit of what was happening
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol