Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Berthenk said:
Wait. Wut? Wasn't this the picture used by team Supercard for the DSTWO?
Yeah, why? Is it that special?

Also, lol at the 'build your sea park EMPIRE'
tongue.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks to Nintendo for more shovelware. But remember what happened when the N64 was out and Nintendo said they wouldn't allow inferior titles to be released on it? Well look at how the N64 library turned out LOL. I guess there is no way around it, every console is going to have like maybe a handful of good titles and hundreds of games that should be swept under the rug.

I'm not sure what's going to happen with 3DS when it comes out. Hopefully it will have some good titles. But at the rate of the video game industry decay, which coincides with a stock market that is on the brink of a crash not much different than that of 1987 stock market crash which was also around the time when the video game market was not too great, I'm not sure if they'll be able to continue pushing out quality titles like we saw in the past on the NES, SNES, N64 (laugh), Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy (best console of all time I assume), Gameboy Color, GBA, DS, DSi (? debatable).

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
amptor said:
I guess there is no way around it, every console is going to have like maybe a handful of good titles and hundreds of games that should be swept under the rug.
I think the DS library has hundreds of good games, actually. Of course, there's no denying the massive amount of Ponyz and Horsez and all that shit, but just look at the amount of topics in the NDS Games section that have more than 3 pages, most of those are about great games!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sea Park Tycoon...what the fuck. I played a similar game like this about a year ago but couldn't remember what it was. I remembered making my own Theme Park and stuff. Yeah, I think that's what it was.

Anyways, how the fuck can I get along with the Story Mode? Is there no Story Mode? All I see are Scenarios and Free Play. That it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good