DS #4878: Picross 3D (USA)

hollywoodguy

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cant believe how reArted some people here are, dont u have other things to worry about than if u r playing EU or USversion what fukkkin diffrence does it make ?
well i guess you people still have a purpose in this world cos someone needs to serve burgers to my kids.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollywoodguy said:
cant believe how reArted some people here are, dont u have other things to worry about than if u r playing EU or USversion what fukkkin diffrence does it make ?
well i guess you people still have a purpose in this world cos someone needs to serve burgers to my kids.
From your post you certainly appear to be the pinnacle of human intellect and achievement...apart from the part where you failed to pick up the ability to read the explanation already posted.
I guess if they are the burger flippers then you will be paying by sponging off the state.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
RupeeClock said:
Toni Plutonij said:
Psyfira said:
I just couldn't get into this one. I usually love puzzle games, lost hours to the original Picross but after picking it up and putting it down a few times over the past month I'm not sure if I'll go back. I found I'd often have to guess or assume the shape was symmetrical to solve the rows it didn't give any numbers on, which as far as I'm concerned defeats the point of a game based on logic. Maybe I'm missing something, it seems a little weird that no-one else has mentioned that so prehaps it's just me.
In rows that didn't gave any numbers, you have to solve then from different perspective! There is very little, to no guessing, you simply have to look very hard, and twist it all around!
Even if there are any puzzles you actually have to guess some parts, they are later in the game, with much harder puzzles, nowhere near beginning of the game!

Just wanted to share this
biggrin.gif
On paper that sounds good, but in actuality it makes the puzzle solving very linear and mechanical.
Turn, search, mark, repeat ad nauseum.
Congrats, you just solved Picross 3D.
Well, not many games aren't "linear" if you want to look at it that way.
RPGs:
Go trough map, fight monsters, level up, enter city, talk to people, solve the quest, beat the boss.

FPS:
Go trough areas, kill the enemy

Platform/sidescroller:
Go left or right, jump/shoot enemy, collect whatever is collecting

Racers:
Drive in circles, win the race

Puzzles:
Turn, Search, Mark (as you said)......solve........almost all puzzle games have the "catch", once you get it, it's only routine with harder/trickier/bigger puzzles..

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Is anyone else having this problem? On the US version, I downloaded two puzzle packs, and in the Original section of My Picross, the number of total puzzles on the left goes up, but no more puzzles appear. The sample ones are there, but that's all.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Played this game in the plane and I have to say I love it, it's a good way for me to sit back and relax, because except for the time limit I don't have to worry about anything. Yay!
biggrin.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
In rows that didn't gave any numbers, you have to solve then from different perspective! There is very little, to no guessing, you simply have to look very hard, and twist it all around!
Even if there are any puzzles you actually have to guess some parts, they are later in the game, with much harder puzzles, nowhere near beginning of the game!

Just wanted to share this
biggrin.gif
Hm, maybe I'll give it another chance then. I got the whole spinning it around thing and it wasn't really getting me anywhere, but come to think of it I usually play just before bed while drifting off to sleep so maybe that's why I'm missing stuff
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all