DS #4868: WarioWare: Do It Yourself (Europe)

finalzelda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Razor1993 said:
I have a question :
i know that i cant download roms on GBA Temp but how can i search it?
i writed WarioWare_Do_It_Yourself_EUR_MULTi5_NDS-EXiMiUS on Google but nothing found
frown.gif

but then i search for : xms-wwye.rar and i nothing found Too!!!
where i have to search???
@ admins: i not ask for a Directlink of roms xD i ask how to find
wink.gif

You should search Warioware do it yourself rom if thath doesnt work search warioware do it yourself rom download.
I don`t advise downloading from torrent sites.
Always look fore sizes simular to other rom downloads.
100kb isn`t the correct download

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I don`t know why but I can`t get this game to work...As far as I read in the US-release-thread it is suppose to work on CycloDS with the latest firmware!

So I installed the latest firmware on my CycloDS (BETA Firmware vB.1/ also tried 1.8 FINAL) and got the game (EU-version, I even tried two different sites for getting the game) and it stays black after starting the game. I even tried a safe from someone in the forum but with that the CycloDS froze on Loading...

Thanks in advance for any help
smile.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Master Mo said:
I don`t know why but I can`t get this game to work...As far as I read in the US-release-thread it is suppose to work on CycloDS with the latest firmware!

So I installed the latest firmware on my CycloDS (BETA Firmware vB.1/ also tried 1.8 FINAL) and got the game (EU-version, I even tried two different sites for getting the game) and it stays black after starting the game. I even tried a safe from someone in the forum but with that the CycloDS froze on Loading...

Thanks in advance for any help
smile.gif
I'm guessing they didn't fix the underlying issue, it probably just detects the US version based on its game ID and patches it accordingly. so you'll probably have to wait for another update that covers the Euro version.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bollocks said:
I'm guessing they didn't fix the underlying issue, it probably just detects the US version based on its game ID and patches it accordingly. so you'll probably have to wait for another update that covers the Euro version.
It seems you are right, since the (U)-Version works...

bigboystrike

Trophies
XP
Country
For all CycloDS Evolution people, the newest firmware 1.59 fixes the issue of not being able to save, as for whether it will stay black screened, i'm not sure since i'm already using a patched file.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr