Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by granville, Apr 29, 2010.
Thanks to this i will not have to worry about getting a Dragon Pet
LOL THIS IS SO MUCH WIN TO THAT GAME!!!
the movie didnt become too famous here... very few actually cared but when i tried the game, kinda simple and involving a mix of mini games-like collection but being contiguous although i didnt go too far in
- It's a relatively short (about 20 hours) but really nice game (if you like turn based combat)
- It has six different dragons to unlock and train (yes, all are needed to complete all accomplishments)
- An armor "sub-game" where you forge your own armor. It exists out of 6 different mini-games using the mic. and stylus
- The quality of the armor forged does make a big difference
- The story is acceptable and continues after the movies' main story
- The combat animations are very well done and a pleasure to watch
- You "level" your dragons by actually using one of their skills until it unlocks the next one in 1 out of 3 "skill-trees"
- You can have a combat skill-set of 6 different skills which you can change anytime.
This game is worth a try!
20 hours!? That's honestly quite long for a film-based game.
Sorry, but I am one of those who had spend over 600 hours into Disgaea...
... 600 hours?
But that's not all story is it?
I mean I spent 350 hours on Pokémon Diamond, of which only 50 was story stuff.
And I presumed that you were talking about story length in which case twenty hours really is pretty long.
Sorry, but in "How to train your dragon" too, you have to grind some time to get the materials and blueprints
for the next better armor parts (head, breast, tail) to have a chance in the next area!
Just having all skills for your dragon unlocked definately isn't enough to stand a chance in later battles!
And it takes some time, just because the drops are purely random.
Pokémon has a deep metagame, which makes it hard to understand.
Which may be why you would see it as dumbed down.
Because it's not GRINDAN GRINDAN GRINDAN trash.
I just reported you for misusing the quote function.
Nothing more to say.
And you were expecting similar quality and replay value out of this?
Good shit. Funniest thing I've read all week.
Either way, I'm sure you'll get your money's worth.
Wow, the amount of the ones who like to misread the way they want seems to be very high here.
Which part of "relatively short" you don't understand?
...and another poster to this thread mentioned 350h he spend on another game.
With not a single word I mentioned that I was disappointed in any way of this game.
Proof me otherwise.
...and I am really jealous about you... as one who can suck fun out of something he just builds up in his mind.
on the reviews i see on youtube , it looks crappy..
anything to convince me?
little bit too over encouraged?? i think i spent like 35hrs on it YET
and ofcourse FFTA2 with 209 hrs
ur not alone
In FFTA2 I am currently at around 300h and still not finished, yet.
Yes, and there are a few more tactical games and SRPGs I spend a lot of time with in total.
As mentioned above, I simply love tactical games and there are too few to have a big choice.
So I suck as much fun out of those few as I can.
That simple it is.
This game is one of the best film-based games I've ever played. The controls are good, the battle animations are good (although some things look a little pixelated), battles are quick but not always easy, which makes for a nice challenge, the story isn't that bad and the minigames are kind of fun.
All in all: PLAY!