DS #4816: Daigasso! Band Brothers DX v1.1 (Japan)

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hrm. I wonder what these bugs were and if I have already encountered any. I play this game A LOT. Don't see a reason why I couldn't just swap out the old ROM for this one though and keep using my old save.

At the very least, I hope this bugfix version gives the game some more popularity. Almost no one has played this amazing game, and from those that have they aren't playing properly usually. Tip: The game comes with PD music and remixes of PD music only. It has 200 slots in its save files for additional songs. 100 of which would have been able to be filled by Nintendo's official servers. The other 100 for songs you made yourself or traded with friends.

With this version you can use programs to swap any song into any free slot in the save file, so you're still more than off. You just have to find the songs on the internet to fill it.
smile.gif

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Spikey said:
At the very least, I hope this bugfix version gives the game some more popularity. Almost no one has played this amazing game, and from those that have they aren't playing properly usually. Tip: The game comes with PD music and remixes of PD music only. It has 200 slots in its save files for additional songs. 100 of which would have been able to be filled by Nintendo's official servers. The other 100 for songs you made yourself or traded with friends.
Yeah, I hope so too. This is an amazing game. My .sav is filled with tons of custom songs and I play it all the time. It's a really fun game.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm still dyign to play this game. Unfortunately I dont think theres a fix for my crappy R4 cart. I really wish they would localize this. I would definitely pick this game up if it came out.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Hmm. Although it's not important, I can never stop myself from wondering why they do this. Y'know, re-release a game. Maybe they do it just to spread some more copies around. Dunno.

Well, that was a pointless post.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
crook said:
Is there a tutorial for this game?

Yes there is

Easy:
Press 'A'
Normal:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right'
Hard:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right' but in a different order with maybe the occasional 'L/R'
Master:
Press 'A. B, X, Y, Up, Down, Left, Right, L, R' as if the DS is a musical instrument.

Personally, I stick to easy

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I remember there were more songs, like game songs and such (super mario and zelda etc.) or was that the GBA version?
ohmy.gif

EDITED: Oh noo wait, this is the sequel! and the GBA version was a DS version, silly me!
smile.gif

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
geoflcl said:
Hmm. Although it's not important, I can never stop myself from wondering why they do this. Y'know, re-release a game. Maybe they do it just to spread some more copies around. Dunno.

Well, that was a pointless post.

its not a re-release, if its selling well, game retailers will just get this new version, not the old "bugged" version.

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Spikey said:
Hrm. I wonder what these bugs were and if I have already encountered any. I play this game A LOT. Don't see a reason why I couldn't just swap out the old ROM for this one though and keep using my old save.

With this version you can use programs to swap any song into any free slot in the save file, so you're still more than off. You just have to find the songs on the internet to fill it.
smile.gif

What is PD music?

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Would those of us using Wood R4 be able to download using Wi-Fi now? When I originally got the game about a year ago, it was under the pretense of downloading from Wi-Fi since the built in songs suck ass.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
New question: How do I edit the lyrics of songs already placed into my game? I'd like to turn all Japanese characters into romaji and one with english lyrics into romaji since apparently the song's lyrics were TRANSLATED into english and that grinds my shit!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end