DS #4774: 8Ball Allstars (Europe)

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are still no really good pool games on DS. IMO, Power Play Pool is still the best, but not great.

This game? Almost seems like a rushed shovelware game. Poor graphics, generic ball designation (they're just 2 different colors for solids and stripes), no tracer other than where the cue ball is going. The pool cue on the touchscreen is on the right side, making it annoying for left-handed people. This is just a very poor version of pool.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
lol, I thought it was a 8Ball game, you know :

Ô 8ball
bow.gif
, please tell me if I will find love ...
wub.gif
*rub the DS to turn the ball*
*Don't count on it*

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Rayder said:
There are still no really good pool games on DS. IMO, Power Play Pool is still the best, but not great.

This game? Almost seems like a rushed shovelware game. Poor graphics, generic ball designation (they're just 2 different colors for solids and stripes), no tracer other than where the cue ball is going. The pool cue on the touchscreen is on the right side, making it annoying for left-handed people. This is just a very poor version of pool.

I think there was a Japanese Simple DS series pool game that wasn't too bad.....
This, according to your impression, is not even worth a look................

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
all tht the DS needs are games which good mechanics but they seem to be stressing on parts other than this
if u look at racing games, games like speed racer though movie-based, was really good cuz it was accurate and darts games such as sega were good cuz of their gameplay...
trademark doesnt really matter these days
isnt the cover made from flash or similar? looks very simple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: