DS #4748: PokÃmon: SoulSilver (USA)

fullwall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Actually works on G6 lite with soft reset, doFAT mode with trim rom on. I did have to patch the arm7.bin to get past a save game could not be accessed error. This surprisingly worked, but SoulSilver randomly freezes. Hoping for a patch.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my review, although I did mine of the Japanese versions. They're pretty much identical outside of a few incredibly minor differences. Spoiler alert, I gave it a 9/10. Good for Pokemon fans but not for anyone whose not really into Pokemon anymore.

I'll probably skip this one. Already played the Japanese versions and I can live without the lame dialogue of Pokemon.

Also, Lugia > Ho-oh. Ho-oh = 4x Rock weakness and weaker move pool. Lugia = no 4x weakness and diverse move pool.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
It works fine on my Acekard 2, dunno if I'm going to get a black screen (I'm about 10 minutes in)
By the way, anyone knows why the pokesav doesn't open my .sav file?

SylentEcho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Moac said:
darn it... Still no Solution for R4DS?
Even I'm waiting for that patiently.
frown.gif

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
bik75 said:
SylentEcho said:
Moac said:
frown.gif
Thats if anyone is actually working on a patch
Don't think they are... yet. They will probable start with it next week, after the original release.

AzuraSky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I think the AP is actually a good thing, makes people who are frustrated with the AP actually go buy and support the makers of it instead of pirating it, some sites I've been to had almost 100,000 downloads for SS and 90,000 for HG I highly doubt every single one of them are actually gonna buy a retail copy, Personally I'm going to buy it as soon as it's out in Australia (25th counting the days xD) but couldn't resist temptation myself lol but unlike most of those 190,000 who pirated it i'll be buying it.

P.s. I usually buy all my games but US tends to get some releases Australia doesn't T-T.

Leo Cantus

So zeta slow!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CamulaHikari said:
bik75 said:
SylentEcho said:
Moac said:
frown.gif
Thats if anyone is actually working on a patch
Don't think they are... yet. They will probable start with it next week, after the original release.
Hopefully yeah, it might take around a week like with M&L Bowsers Inside Story.

supersolver17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anyone have a solution for the ez flash vi?
i have v14 for ezflash and 1.4u on my dsi
and somthing like rc7 stuff on ez flash so its compatitble with dsi
im not so sure about the updates for ez flash cuz i tried the new RC, then my ezflash just wouldn't load
if any1 could help with this problem to it would be great
and if u read this post and see a fix that works for ez flash Vi with 100% no problems, it would be fantastic if u pmed me
thanks
mellow.gif

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
AzuraSky said:
Personally I think the AP is actually a good thing, makes people who are frustrated with the AP actually go buy and support the makers of it instead of pirating it, some sites I've been to had almost 100,000 downloads for SS and 90,000 for HG I highly doubt every single one of them are actually gonna buy a retail copy, Personally I'm going to buy it as soon as it's out in Australia (25th counting the days xD) but couldn't resist temptation myself lol but unlike most of those 190,000 who pirated it i'll be buying it.

P.s. I usually buy all my games but US tends to get some releases Australia doesn't T-T.
Except for those like me who have no money to buy games, since there are more important things in life. (For me, that is) But yeah, nintendo should just stop doing AP.

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AzuraSky said:
Personally I think the AP is actually a good thing, makes people who are frustrated with the AP actually go buy and support the makers of it instead of pirating it, some sites I've been to had almost 100,000 downloads for SS and 90,000 for HG I highly doubt every single one of them are actually gonna buy a retail copy

Because the one thing Nintendo needs more of is money.

What is with all the self-righteous people that hang out on the ROM releases section of forums?

Donald Serrot

Trophies
Website
3dporch.com
XP
Country
United States
108 said:
AzuraSky said:
Personally I think the AP is actually a good thing, makes people who are frustrated with the AP actually go buy and support the makers of it instead of pirating it, some sites I've been to had almost 100,000 downloads for SS and 90,000 for HG I highly doubt every single one of them are actually gonna buy a retail copy

What is with all the self-righteous people that hang out on the ROM releases section of forums?
They want to talk about the game but don't want to be labeled pirates.
I personally embrace the pirate in me. Yar har me maity!

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
108 said:
AzuraSky said:

Well, pirating is illegal and not allowed on this site...

Also, AP is a good thing in Nintendo's POV, as it prevents pirates from pirating. It gains them more money as a result and they are able to produce more, enjoyable games for the masses.

CamulaHikari

Kami Kurai
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
_Chaz_ said:
108 said:
AzuraSky said:

Also, AP is a good thing in Nintendo's POV, as it prevents pirates from pirating. It gains them more money as a result and they are able to produce more, enjoyable games for the masses.
Not only nintendo gains money from this. Stores that sell Acekard 2i alse gain quite a bit. Since there are quite a few people who have ordered one it the last few days.

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CamulaHikari said:
_Chaz_ said:
108 said:
AzuraSky said:

Not only nintendo gains money from this. Stores that sell Acekard 2i alse gain quite a bit. Since there are quite a few people who have ordered one it the last few days.

So in essence, nintendo just supported Piracy by adding AP on their games. Oh the irony.

varpur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Code:
020DE16C E1A00000
020D3FA8 E1A00000
For those with No$Gba, try this code, it worked for me (I'm posting this after just choosing the character, the black screen might come later on.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: