DS #4748: PokÃmon: SoulSilver (USA)

Haku_2

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xbry23 said:
working on m3i? (too lazy to scroll through these 29 pages)
No.
frown.gif
The M3 team is working on it though.

Kind Regards,

Haku

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Just give up on the carts that don't run games without needing patches on these newer games(carts with CONSISTENT updates can be considered exempt, that means at least 1 update in the last 5 months)
I'm expecting my copy hopefully later today(12.31am right now for me)

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SylentEcho said:
That patched thing still didn't work on my R4. I hope someone works on a full patch.

If I'm correct that fix was only for the m3 cards. So yeah we unfortunate r4 followers have to wait a bit longer.

D

Deleted User

If theres not a patch for the dstt by the 25th of march im buying the game cus it comes out here 25th

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
naglaro00 said:
Demonbart said:
naglaro00 said:
Disabling softreset fixed the crashing problem on my R4 clone
How'd you do that? Wasn't it something with the r button in the games menu of the r4?
Yes
BTW not entirely fix but prevent crashes
Whaddya mean? As in it still freezes sometimes?
EDIT: I'm on r4 revolution,and clean rom hasn't frozen on me so far, I'm on my way to Cherrygrove and I deliberately talked to npc more than needed. The r thingy on the top right of the game menu screen on my r4 is green.
Edit2: It just froze on me. Gonna try again, the r thingy being red now.
Edit 3: I went from route 29 to mr. pokemon and back, battled my rival, then it froze on me right after I entered my rival's name. But it was definitely more than 24 events.

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
naglaro00 said:
Demonbart said:
naglaro00 said:
Disabling softreset fixed the crashing problem on my R4 clone
How'd you do that? Wasn't it something with the r button in the games menu of the r4?
Yes
BTW not entirely fix but prevent crashes
Whaddya mean? As in it still freezes sometimes?
EDIT: I'm on r4 revolution,and clean rom hasn't frozen on me so far, I'm on my way to Cherrygrove and I deliberately talked to npc more than needed. The r thingy on the top right of the game menu screen on my r4 is green.
Edit2: It just froze on me. Gonna try again, the r thingy being red now.
Edit 3: I went from route 29 to mr. pokemon and back, battled my rival, then it froze on me right after I entered my rival's name. But it was definitely more than 24 events.

as you take more badges it will freeze in less time .. for eg if you took badge 3 you will end up freezing in 3 events and when you take badge 4 you will be freeze in 0 events and thats were you stop playing till you get the fix!!

Takanato

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
Yeah..am I the only one who finds it funny that as soon as SS and HG (U) was released..no other US games have been released since lol?

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Takanato said:
Yeah..am I the only one who finds it funny that as soon as SS and HG (U) was released..no other US games have been released since lol?
Well, infinite Space is the other game people want/demand

QUOTE(bultmus @ Mar 16 2010, 04:50 AM) as you take more badges it will freeze in less time .. for eg if you took badge 3 you will end up freezing in 3 events and when you take badge 4 you will be freeze in 0 events and thats were you stop playing till you get the fix!!
wut?

anaxs

got milk, got candy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
ACDCGAMER said:
gustavosalheb said:
so nintendo wons?
No, the game works perfectly (or almost perfectly) on AceKard 2i's running AKAIO v1.6, I believe. A fix is still being worked on for other users, it's just going to take a while for it to be done.

works perfectly one mine..now we wait for a fix that alows other cards to run it or new firmwares forthe cards that are similiar to akaio which disable the AP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ughhhh so hard to find, "Marmalade Boy" lol my girlfriend wants this weird movie.... I wonder if...