DS #4748: PokÃmon: SoulSilver (USA)

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The amount of people reading this thread doesn't even compare to some of GBAtemp's other releases...So don't be trippin' folks!

gillman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the M3 Real with Sakura and the 4.7 X loader. My game black screened when I went into Mr. Pokemon's house. Is this AP or just a glitch?

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UPDATE!

Games work on flash cards, but all of them still need a fix. They will play until set times or locations. Most flash cards will freeze anywhere from 20 to 30 minutes into the game, or when you get to a Pokemon Center. I tested this myself with my AK2, firmware 1.6. We just have to wait for a fix.

.Darky

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
tinymonkeyt said:

The amount of people reading this thread doesn't even compare to some of GBAtemp's other releases...So don't be trippin' folks!

This.

Btw, have you guys checked the thread in the Hackroms section? That's supposed to be the fix.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm downloading both
grog.gif

hollowshell12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great now i have to start this f***en game a 3rd time the damm jap save didnt work and we established that we cant extract the save from the retail cart

gokuguy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hollowshell12 said:
great now i have to start this f***en game a 3rd time the damm jap save didnt work and we established that we cant extract the save from the retail cart

What card are you using? I used AK2 with AKAIO 1.6RC, & I transferred my Jap SS save to US SS and HG, which worked fine on both. Make sure you renamed the sav accordingly.

192 User(s) are reading this topic (130 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)

D

Deleted User

gokuguy said:
hollowshell12 said:

What card are you using? I used AK2 with AKAIO 1.6RC, & I transferred my Jap SS save to US SS and HG, which worked fine on both. Make sure you renamed the sav accordingly.
I am using an R4DS with YSMENU.

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diando said:
gokuguy said:
hollowshell12 said:

I am using an R4DS with YSMENU.
I'm Using a EZFlash V and the Japanese saves also do not work.

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gokuguy said:
hollowshell12 said:

He wants to actually dump and upload the save data to a retail cart, from his flash cart. Doesn't have anything to do with which cart he's using. It can only be done right now with a seperate piece of hardware, not any kind of homebrew app.

hollowshell12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i use cyclo ds but its more of a issue that i cant use my retail save since i did pay $38 for it

besides that i did have a save from the patched version maybe thats why its not working on the dump

mever mind confirmed bolth the dump and the jap save working on cyclo 1.58b1 ... like a dummy i had it sol silver not soul silver lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end