DS #4742: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare - Mobilized (Spain)

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dam isnt there english version
blink.gif

bultmus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
there is actually, released long time ago
4413 - USA and 4406 - Europe
Its a great game considering it came out with arguably the best game (or if not then the most played FPS game)
thanks for that !!!
i was too lazy to search thats why i asked and waited for a response

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This game sucks in my opinion...the graphics and framerate are HORRIBLE.

Not to mention online. Oh Gawd, online. Every single match is a laggy piece of crap match.

I did enjoy the World at War version on the DS. Had fun online and single player. But this totally ruined my COD DS experience.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:

Not to mention online. Oh Gawd, online. Every single match is a laggy piece of crap match.

I did enjoy the World at War version on the DS. Had fun online and single player. But this totally ruined my COD DS experience.

The framerate locked in at a fine 30fps pretty much all the time for me. IDK what you're talking about.

It's a decent game and it's probably my favorite DS FPS game, but that being said it's still a DS FPS game. Hand cramps are rampant and it's still got issues that most other FPS games on the system do. And for the record, no, I didn't like MP: Hunters, like most Metroid Prime games.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
Brian117 said:

The framerate locked in at a fine 30fps pretty much all the time for me. IDK what you're talking about.

It's a decent game and it's probably my favorite DS FPS game, but that being said it's still a DS FPS game. Hand cramps are rampant and it's still got issues that most other FPS games on the system do. And for the record, no, I didn't like MP: Hunters, like most Metroid Prime games.

You're telling me that you didn't notice any framerate lags when enemies busted through the doors, or jumped out behind corners? Every time there was a lag, you knew enemies would pop out. Didn't like that very much. Gave the game away.

But at least MP: Hunters had a steady rate and decent graphics. And you really can't compare MP: Hunters and CoD, because they are two totally different genres of games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning