DS #4741: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia (U

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As for the JAP Patch, wouldn't someone need to update the cheksum so that it matches the USA version when patching? I just tried it and the command line reported the checksum validation failed due to a difference in the checksum. Of course there was a difference, they were different regions. I don't know if the patch continued with the actually patching and I don't have time to test it right now; perhaps later on in the day...

e2kiwi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
seriously?I can't really see any lags exept when the glowing thing around the card lags

It lags like crazy when there are a bunch of cards on the field or if the al tends to overthink even during your turn,the lag in this one makes last years look like nothing.....

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The patch is to get the game working as for some reason it doesn't work on some flash carts (might be caused by anti-piracy, but a really shitty one at that)
There is no patch to fix the lag, because it's caused mainly by the AI thinking too hard. The blue rectangles might be a part of the cause, and could possibly be removed with a cheat code but no one has been able to hack it away yet.

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DeMoN said:
Exbaddude said:
I am r4ymond said:
This (U) version of this game may be similar to the (J) version of this game, but there are a few differences - Card Differences. As you can see, the (J) version of this game has Japanese writing/characters on the cards instead of English writings/characters on the card. As you can see, I like to read the descriptions and the names of cards.

So I've been waiting for this.
biggrin.gif
LOL I like the English cards too.
Same here, but unfortunately, the English cards are censored.
frown.gif
Censored?
ohmy.gif

How?

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ace said:
seriously?I can't really see any lags exept when the glowing thing around the card lags

it only lags because the comp is thinking simple strategies against you.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
The patch is to get the game working as for some reason it doesn't work on some flash carts (might be caused by anti-piracy, but a really shitty one at that)
There is no patch to fix the lag, because it's caused mainly by the AI thinking too hard. The blue rectangles might be a part of the cause, and could possibly be removed with a cheat code but no one has been able to hack it away yet.

Yeah what the hell were they thinking?,hey lets add more pointless lag in the game with animated rectangles!.....

WarioMCP

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.theclassicgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
Does the Japanese version of this game route Wifi through Japan even if you're in the US (assuming your opponent isn't in Japan, that is)? I've found wifi to be rather laggy, but that might be from noobs who keep the card info option on. I might switch to the US version just for that reason.

Koh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys.

I own a japanese DSi and I wanted to know if there was anyway to change the language during the game... The default language when I play the game is japanese...

Thanks.

EDIT : Nevermind I found how to do it, when I was looking at the cheats codes ^^

Gwaith

Trophies
Website
www.die2nite.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can anybody confirm that the lags exist in the Retail version? If so than that would be really ridiculous.
Btw. I don't think the rectangles are a cause of the lags, but rather the result of the overall lag of the game caused by the AI. They are just the only movable object that makes the lag perceivable (apart from those dumb thought balloons
wink.gif
)

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gwaith said:
Can anybody confirm that the lags exist in the Retail version? If so than that would be really ridiculous.
Btw. I don't think the rectangles are a cause of the lags, but rather the result of the overall lag of the game caused by the AI. They are just the only movable object that makes the lag perceivable (apart from those dumb thought balloons
wink.gif
)

its like chess the lag is ai thinking of there next move it will be in all versions.

Kixy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TestedInVN said:
I tried to apply this patch for J version on U version: xdelta-4721-JPN-BAHAMUT.rar, and the game worked well on my R4 original with YSMenu.
gbasp.gif

I've past a few battle with CPU, edited the deck, the game saved and I loaded the save. So far no freezes at all, but it's lagging.
huh.gif

I know I only quoted TestedInVN, but thanks to all involved in finding this out
smile.gif

All I need to know now is, can the save file be transferred over too? ie do renamed Yu-Gi-Oh 2010 (J) saves work on Yu-Gi-Oh 2010 (U)?

I'd done the same thing previously with Mario Kart (U) to Mario Kart (E) and that worked fine - not sure if it applies to all games though..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.