DS #4725: Major League Baseball 2K10 (USA)

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
elixirdream said:
how do i STRIKE?
tried my best following the guide given...
meh is still BALL BALL BALL!!

any tips?
you have to hold the button you select for you pitch until the circle is filled then release and press again after the circle gets really small...its for power then accuracy.

darren in jp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
is anyoner working on a patch for this game ?? not working on dstt card
please someone help
hate2.gif

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@darren: It's annoying for you to constantly post "THIS NEEDS A DSTT FIX!" or whatever in the thread of every release that doesn't work on DSTT. Lots of games are getting anti-piracy, you need a better cart to deal with it. DSTT fixes aren't exactly plentiful.

Anyway, works fine on Acekard, if anyone was wondering (although I'm sure it was already posted). I'm not too fond of the game, although I'm not too keen on playing baseball video games. It definitely looks like it works as a baseball game though and overall feels decent enough, but I'll stick to a different game.

darren in jp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
@darren: It's annoying for you to constantly post "THIS NEEDS A DSTT FIX!" or whatever in the thread of every release that doesn't work on DSTT. Lots of games are getting anti-piracy, you need a better cart to deal with it. DSTT fixes aren't exactly plentiful.

Anyway, works fine on Acekard, if anyone was wondering (although I'm sure it was already posted). I'm not too fond of the game, although I'm not too keen on playing baseball video games. It definitely looks like it works as a baseball game though and overall feels decent enough, but I'll stick to a different game.

well witch card has the most fix witch one should i buy

and sound like are you own this site or something yeah some game dont have fix but some do right so i need ask to find out right

just cause you know more about ds games does not make you a hero does it ???
hhhmmm well stop acting like one ok as i only post twice guild your my hero

hakujintanuki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What the heck?

What's up with the severely outdated rosters???

There are players that were traded halfway through LAST season.
And Ken Griffey Jr.'s photo is his photo from the REDS! Not even the Sox! That's THREE SEASONS old!

Did they half-ass the rosters on the DS version??

Otherwise this game looks/handles/sounds pretty good... except for the graphics fielding... -_-;;
"Baseball" on Gameboy had better fielding graphics. At least the sprites looked like people, not circles.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hakujintanuki said:
What the heck?

What's up with the severely outdated rosters???

There are players that were traded halfway through LAST season.
And Ken Griffey Jr.'s photo is his photo from the REDS! Not even the Sox! That's THREE SEASONS old!

Did they half-ass the rosters on the DS version??

Otherwise this game looks/handles/sounds pretty good... except for the graphics fielding... -_-;;
"Baseball" on Gameboy had better fielding graphics. At least the sprites looked like people, not circles.
lol Manny Ramirez who has been with the Dodgers since 2008 is still wearing a Red Sox hat lmao...

DjFIL

Trophies
Website
homepage.mac.com
XP
Country
Canada
Wow... just saw the gameplay videos, and I'll now skip this title too. Looks like MLB PowerPros is still my only baseball for DS and Wii (well Mario Sluggers for Wii too). What's with them only giving graphics for the batting/pitching sequences... then when it goes top down it's like you're just watching a whiteboard with numbers moving around. Even if it was just basic looking 2D sprites it'd look better then this offering. Even Bigs 2 for DS was better then this... it was a half decent game (even with touch controls), except it had no gameplay features (career, season, etc) for longevity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb