DS #4710: Gyouretsu no Dekiru Houritsu Soudansho (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^ndsrelease-5981^^

2. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
  3. ProtoKun7

Global Moderator ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

United Kingdom
    Lol, the guy on the left looks like a Japanese version of Jeff Stelling [​IMG]

4. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i guess it could be a gameshow... lol to chanser who is on fire posting videos for every game

5. Seicomart

Member Seicomart GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Thats Shinsuke Shimada, a very funny presenter, comedian and businessman. He does a lighter version of "The Judge" on sunday nights, well he used to anyhow. Hes famous for screwing around, which his wife tends to ignore, though he almost got blackballed from Japanese tv a year or two ago when an affair he had with a member of the production team went BADLY wrong...

EDIT: just seen the box, thats the same show - basically a viewer writes in about something they are not sure of the legality of, then they film a dramatic/comedic re-enactment of it, then a team of very colourful and frank judges vote on whether they think it is legal/illegal or can be taken to court or not, and often row and cuss each other when seeing the result. Its a bloody good show and great for practicing your listening ability. Remember....subtitles will never teach you a damn thing, watch raw and with a dictionary!

6. doyama

Member doyama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Has anyone tried this game with an Acekard 2/2i? I get a message that it cannot read the data. The rom loads as the text given is in Japanese and not a system message from the NDS itself

7. doyama

Member doyama GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Has anyone gotten this working on an Acekard 2 yet? I've applied a few patches that are out there, including the Rudolph ones and the Open Patch, but they all go to 2 white screens.