DS #4690: Jambo! Safari Animal Rescue (USA)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played the E release and its a pretty decent time waster. Not a keeper but if you have shit all else to play then give it a go.

Still yet to try the Wii version.

kicknhorse said:
Am I right in thinking that there is an arcade version of this machine, exactly like crazy taxi but with some kind of gear stick to launch nets at the animals?

They use to have this in one of the pubs down here if this is what I am thinking off.
Well not much like Crazy Taxi but there was a machine with a gear to shot to nets at animals.

kicknhorse

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
Played the E release and its a pretty decent time waster. Not a keeper but if you have shit all else to play then give it a go.

Still yet to try the Wii version.

kicknhorse said:
Am I right in thinking that there is an arcade version of this machine, exactly like crazy taxi but with some kind of gear stick to launch nets at the animals?

They use to have this in one of the pubs down here if this is what I am thinking off.
Well not much like Crazy Taxi but there was a machine with a gear to shot to nets at animals.

That must be the one, the machine itself was similair to the crazy taxi one I think? I could be wrong, but thank you Hadrian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played the game yesturday. I must say - it really does have good graphics. Though, I expected more options of the Car than just to Accelerate, Reverse, and Honk...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4