DS #4628: Sands of Destruction (USA)

5%

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's cool to see people dropping hints here & there, but it's not that hard to find, really
wtf.gif

JBall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Dang it, just saw the post above me, I just edited my post. I think I'll give it up now, before I get myself or someone else in trouble.

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
miruki said:
Giga_Gaia said:
Man, I hate when annoying people who just registered and have 0 or 1 posts send a pm asking me where to find it. How can it even cross their heads that I would answer them? Seriously, I delete those stupid pm as soon as they come up.

GBATemp should have a pm filter that allow you to automatically delete the pm of users with posts below some numbers so that you can't even see it all. Or just don't allow users below certain posts to send pm.
Why make a post telling ppl that you found the game then...? I mean, I'd get annoyed as hell too, which is why I usually don't tell anyone that I found a game everone is looking for.

The problem is that I didn't even make a post like that.

QUOTE(Giga_Gaia @ Jan 13 2010, 07:07 PM)
Finally it's out.

In where in that post can you interpret that I even found it?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Damn >.< I found it, then turned off the download so I can run to my faster computer, only to find out the site require you to wait 30 minutes to download again
cry.gif
eh, I can wait another 30 minutes

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Now that Sand of Destrutction is out, no more rpg for me in january. Can't wait till february, when White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean 4 comes out on PS3.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
Damn >.< I found it, then turned off the download so I can run to my faster computer, only to find out the site require you to wait 30 minutes to download again
cry.gif
eh, I can wait another 30 minutes

Must be the same place I found it on since my laptop decided to freeze when I almost finished downloading it.

Sudo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giga_Gaia said:
Now that Sand of Destrutction is out, no more rpg for me in january. Can't wait till february, when White Knight Chronicles and Star Ocean 4 comes out on PS3.
I wish I hadn't bought the 360 version of SO4. All the post-game disc swapping you had to do if you wanted to get all the achievements was ridiculous.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality