DS #4578: Just in Time Translations (USA)

J

Jackreyes

How many people do you think will use this to try to translate Jap games...

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This reminds me of the DSiWare dictionary...you can take a picture of a word (or input it manually) and get a translation of it.

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
its not bad actually but i dont think this is very accurate but hey i cant judge before i try it...

NOTE: For those trying to study a language online...who try the different internet website but this will cause u to lose the info quickly or will be kinda difficult so i suggest knowing the basics before going deep

A GREAT program for this is Rosetta Stone which teaches many languages including spanish,german,arabic,italian,french,portuguese,japanese,chinese,mayonese (just kiddin) etc. it teaches u a language as u would do so if u were a growing kids in a particular lingo home

AN INTERESTING NOTE: One of the famous rom websites does not have this up as of this writing and thus shows tht GBATEMP does not lag behind (always)

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ProtoKun7 said:
This reminds me of the DSiWare dictionary...you can take a picture of a word (or input it manually) and get a translation of it.

There's a program for that? Sounds interesting. Wouldn't use it for translation, but I wouldn't mind messing around with it for fun
tongue.gif
. I get bored very easily and stupid things like that amuse me.

D

Deleted_171835

Aeladya said:
ProtoKun7 said:

There's a program for that? Sounds interesting. Wouldn't use it for translation, but I wouldn't mind messing around with it for fun
tongue.gif
It's a piece of crap, actually. Few words are in the dictionary. And it's 500 points. Download this, for free!

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Revolutionize said:
Aeladya said:
ProtoKun7 said:

tongue.gif
It's a piece of crap, actually. Few words are in the dictionary. And it's 500 points. Download this, for free!

smileipb2.png

EDIT: 650th Post! You guys know I'm going to say this every 50th post, right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol