DS #4522: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (Europe)

D

Deleted_11405

i tried the rom with the crack but it seems the crack has some strange colours on the bottom like it isnt displayed proper or for what reason it is like that. then after pressing a button the game startup gets 'frozen' with the own rights of the company like more company's have because of their behave of rules. i think more of a project to get rid off, instead staying lonely with old glory what was for another reason why it was cool. how some wanna keep it parently nice like doing gardening work every year's seasons

D

Deleted_11405

yes i think it hasnt things are getting better
smile.gif
ap is a bad misunderstanding you should call it no nonsense or something a companie with rights should have it not for a person in particular like a person isnt working like a antipiracy to me it sounds like politics arte going well and companies and people having not much to spend. but we have to do with it even on that point you keep growing

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mooiweer said:
yes i think it hasnt things are getting better
smile.gif
ap is a bad misunderstanding you should call it no nonsense or something a companie with rights should have it not for a person in particular like a person isnt working like a antipiracy
what?
blink.gif

Probably it has no anti piracy until you want to control the train. Just like the US release.

D

Deleted_11405

yes i think it hasnt things are getting better ap is a bad misunderstanding you should call it no nonsense or something a companie with rights should have it not for a person in particular like a person isnt working like a antipiracy

what?

Probably it has no anti piracy until you want to control the train. Just like the US release.

reply to you above, to me it sounds like the command and conquer tiberian sun war sim like choosing the train control mission or the ufo zone mission are you so to like to describe your expectations in liberty? i need to reindex the terms like how long this still works is getting a real problem to suffer on like it isnt the way it should.

D

Deleted_11405

i give up on this one now and try streetfootball 2 it think its getting my favorite challenge to try it with another person and see if we can laugh once

btw. this zelda game looks more like everyone wants to show the rest a new game like: look what i play, so do you play a game?? yes its Legend of Zelda, Spirit Track!!
rolleyes.gif
here (handles the nds to neighbour
smile.gif
now you play IF YOU LIKE IT YOU CAN COPY IT, BEFORE THE FUTURE, THE STORE IS FAR AWAY AND EVERYONE'S DIGITAL GEARBOX HANDLES IT HAHAHA

woffi63

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi all,

Normmatt PLEASE Help !!!
Need a new loader for Acekard - the Europe Version of Zelda not works (no TrainControl) - the same problems as the US Version.

Greets

Woffi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality