DS #4511: Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel (USA)

crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Yeaaaaaaaaaa!
grog.gif

I hope this game gets a review in the next tempcast!

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to watch the Movie for this game. I liked the Fat Chipmunk - he was awesome! I hope this game is as good as the movie (in which I expect the movie to be good)

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
*sigh* Another shitty title on the DS. There are so many that you could even start making reviews like the Angry Video Game Nerd, only about NDS games.

ZPE

Trophies
Website
zpte.wordpress.com
XP
Country

Amak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
triassic911 said:
"There have been many great sequels.... There has even been prequels.... Now, get ready for the world's first squeakquel!"

Squeakquel? God, that is one HELL of a butchering of the English language... excuse me while I cry.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually tried this game, and it was much better than I expected. It's kind of Rock Band-ish, but you use the stylus. There's this circle(I like to refer to it as a hula hoop) that these symbols move toward. If it's a star, you have to click it when it gets to the center of the circle. If it's an arrow, you have to make that motion when it gets to the center of the ciircle. Some of the symbols call for a sustain where you have to draw the line until the end reaches the end of the circle. In the middle of that, sometimes the touch screen shows sort of a wack a mole type game where you have to click the area that lights up. You have to score a certain amount of points and keep a certain number of fans to clear each performance. After the first one, you even get to be the Chipettes.

kingsanto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played it again with my 7 year old daughter. If she got in trouble, she'd have me play. We got to Hollywood, where they have the Chipmunks and the Chipettes play Macarena together. Holy shit that's tough. You have to keep just under 38,000 fans, and the best I can do is just over 37,000.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Doesn't GBAtemp consist of those types of newcomers? :unsure: