DS #4506: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (USA)

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
hrm316 said:
Is it my flash card or the Xenophobia logo at startup is messed up? (the lower part of the image)
The logo's messed up. They have great hacking skills but horrible photoshop skills.
wink.gif

manaphy4ever

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Well first I really thanks to normmatt and to XPA for cracked and it works on most flashcarts I really thanks to them for doing thier hardwork they are the best and keepgoing u too
smile.gif

DSStrider

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
http
XP
Country
United States
Odd, every time I turn off my DSLite and turn it back on, the game reinitializes the save Data. Anyone else having this issue on their CycloDS Evolution?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm using Firmware 1.56 Beta 4

blacksheep998

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update for those with M3's. According to the official sakura page here on GBAtemp, the patched game will run on sakura 1.42 but still can't save.

I downloaded 1.42 to test it myself but still couldn't get past the nintendo screen. If anyone else with an M3Real wants to test this post back here if it works. Maybe I did something wrong.

It would be nice to try out the game at least.

too adlez

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have a M3 DS Real and tried a lot of firmwares. The sakura too ( version 1.44 and 1.42) nothing worked for me. I can't get through the nintendo logo

vengfulr3ap3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blacksheep998 said:
Update for those with M3's. According to the official sakura page here on GBAtemp, the patched game will run on sakura 1.42 but still can't save.

I downloaded 1.42 to test it myself but still couldn't get past the nintendo screen. If anyone else with an M3Real wants to test this post back here if it works. Maybe I did something wrong.

It would be nice to try out the game at least.

No you didnt do anything wrong, i did the same thing, and it still wont work for me.

vengfulr3ap3r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blacksheep998 said:
Sounds like whoever updates the sakura FAQ page got some bad info.

yeah some ppl say they can get it to work and then others it freezes on. so either, they actually got it to work, or someone's just lying to look good.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSStrider said:
Odd, every time I turn off my DSLite and turn it back on, the game reinitializes the save Data. Anyone else having this issue on their CycloDS Evolution?

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I'm using Firmware 1.56 Beta 4

From what I read, this is normal. You have to use Real Time Saves for the game until a better hack comes along.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night