DS #4492: Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes (USA)

patrickbrown3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
101908.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
OK i need help
i really dont know what im doing
i always seem to have a problem with patching my games.
most of the time i wait for something to be released in the cheat database
but i want to know what im doing wrong
i get an error message saying that mmch.crack.nds cant be found

maxmouse2008

Trophies
Website
www.neshq.com
XP
Country
United States
patrickbrown3000 said:
OK i need help
i really dont know what im doing
i always seem to have a problem with patching my games.
most of the time i wait for something to be released in the cheat database
but i want to know what im doing wrong
i get an error message saying that mmch.crack.nds cant be found

rename the file to xpa-mmch.nds

Doc.X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that i dont appreciate the xpa patch but is there a way to apply the patch on my own OR get rid of the Splash screen .... it kinda annoys me. Thanks for any help.

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
This game is actually very fun!! I'm only in the beginning, but the battle system has got me hooked!

Agreed. Once I got it patched and running I played it for several hours straight yesterday. Very good game and worth the wait!

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone been able to get the single-card multiplayer to work? I tried it with a couple of DSes, but the one DS didn't detect the game, and the host DS just sat on the selection screen.
unsure.gif

gramin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't with a cracked ROM and a Clean ROM using Akio's latest loader file.

The Client DS gets to a white Nintendo screen and hangs, with the Host DS reporting a wi-fi error.

Be nice to get this going so I can play a little MP with my GF and get her interested in the game to buy it
tongue.gif

Yves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
the game is just how i tought it would be!
amazingly good.
cant stop playing it!
so good! :DDDDDD

and deep!

querly

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hello everybody I've got problem with patching but at least I've done it, I rename clean rom to xpa-mmch.nds like you say, then start .bat file and it didn't work, then I change rom name to xpa-mmch without .nds and it's working.
Thank you very much I'm going to play
wink.gif

hrm316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys I lost my save file. I was in the beginning of chapter 3 (spider legs, broken times, ...puzzle). Can anyone please help me and provide me with a save file?

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hrm316 said:
Guys I lost my save file. I was in the beginning of chapter 3 (spider legs, broken times, ...puzzle). Can anyone please help me and provide me with a save file?

I can: http://www.mediafire.com/?mthi04elnmn

I'm at the end of the Godric chapter, just about to battle Carlyle (I haven't been able to beat him yet) so you'll have to redo that boss fight. I've completed all the Puzzle battles except for the last one in this chapter because it was too difficult. I've also captured all the bounties available up to this point and unlocked all of the fighters.

EDIT: You probably already know but make sure you rename my .sav file to mimic whatever your ROM file is saved as.

Example: If your ROM is named 4492_Might_&_Magic_Clash_of_Heroes_USA.nds you'll need to change the name of my .sav to 4492_Might_&_Magic_Clash_of_Heroes_USA.sav

hrm316

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Necromanson said:
hrm316 said:

I'm at the end of the Godric chapter, just about to battle Carlyle (I haven't been able to beat him yet) so you'll have to redo that boss fight. I've completed all the Puzzle battles except for the last one in this chapter because it was too difficult. I've also captured all the bounties available up to this point and unlocked all of the fighters.

EDIT: You probably already know but make sure you rename my .sav file to mimic whatever your ROM file is saved as.

Example: If your ROM is named 4492_Might_&_Magic_Clash_of_Heroes_USA.nds you'll need to change the name of my .sav to 4492_Might_&_Magic_Clash_of_Heroes_USA.sav

Thanks a lot man, I really don't know how to thank you. It works great, and wow you unlocked some great units too. You are such a great help and a great gamer too. Thanks.

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hrm316 said:
Necromanson said:
hrm316 said:

Thanks a lot man, I really don't know how to thank you. It works great, and wow you unlocked some great units too. You are such a great help and a great gamer too. Thanks.

No problem, just glad I could help out.

Belloch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
querly said:
Hello everybody I've got problem with patching but at least I've done it, I rename clean rom to xpa-mmch.nds like you say, then start .bat file and it didn't work, then I change rom name to xpa-mmch without .nds and it's working.
Thank you very much I'm going to play
wink.gif
I've got the same problem but that doesn't work for me. Any other tricks?
Oh yeah. How is the game supposed to not work. For me the roms I try work up to the beginning of the prologue campaign. The game just stops moving forward during Anwens and that other guys dialogue.

stryder007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. So I am completely lost so please forgive the "noobness" of my query.

1. What is the exact file name of the file AND the crack file for it that that I should have?
2. What is the process to go about changing/cracking the file?

The process of installing on the card itself I am rather clear on, just need to know the process prior to that for this specific game.
If there is some sort of website that could alswer these questions for me that I can be referred to that would be great also!

Thanks in advance!

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Read the nfo file that comes with the crack, it explains exactly how to crack it.

Anyway, this game is awesome, hope people don't overlook it because it appeared at the same time as Zelda. I've not even started Spirit Tracks yet because I can't stop playing Might and Magic.

Belloch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Alright. Figured the problem.

You see, the crack and .bat files are xpa-mmck, but the rom itself has to be xpa-mmch. Notice the the last letter.
I don't understand why it's got to be like that though.

The game didn't work on no$gba so DeSmuME'd. Hoorj!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...