DS #4492: Might & Magic - Clash of Heroes (USA)

pakoito

Trophies
XP
Country
Any word in good old supercard SD? I can't see the "clean mode" stuff
tongue.gif

r41ndr0p

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
don't know if anyone else noticed, but "emo guy"... is called Fiona. and had brown hair at some point, according to the video on page 4.

cephalopoid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r41ndr0p said:
don't know if anyone else noticed, but "emo guy"... is called Fiona. and had brown hair at some point, according to the video on page 4.

Emo guy sounds like a cool dude. Does he listen to City of Caterpillar and 1905, or his he into oldschool emo like Rites of Spring and Fugazi. /sarcasm.

Really . . . emo doesn't mean eyeliner and swept bangs - that is just a myth perpetuated by bro-dudes to justify their own doucheness. You're not a bro-dude, are you?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
cephalopoid said:
r41ndr0p said:

Emo guy sounds like a cool dude. Does he listen to City of Caterpillar and 1905, or his he into oldschool emo like Rites of Spring and Fugazi. /sarcasm.

Really . . . emo doesn't mean eyeliner and swept bangs - that is just a myth perpetuated by bro-dudes to justify their own doucheness. You're not a bro-dude, are you?

Dude... If you bothered to read, About the 2nd or 3rd post or SOMEWHERE in this thread, someone refers to "Fiona" as the "Emo Guy" and he was mearly clearing this up and telling us who it is. And i think you would have noticed this if you read all the posts. Are you a emo? is that what it is? and your getting alittle upset about it? Emos are black haired people who slit there wrists cause they love pain. they think life isnt fair because they didnt gwet what they want and have a cry about it. Thats my opinion on emos anyway. Conformists ~Spits at the ground~ Disgusting (lol i sound like a douche).

All he was trying to do is clear up a poster who called a character on the front cover a emo guy. and i dont see why you said what you said in response.

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
outgum said:
cephalopoid said:
r41ndr0p said:

Dude... If you bothered to read, About the 2nd or 3rd post or SOMEWHERE in this thread, someone refers to "Fiona" as the "Emo Guy" and he was mearly clearing this up and telling us who it is. And i think you would have noticed this if you read all the posts. Are you a emo? is that what it is? and your getting alittle upset about it? Emos are black haired people who slit there wrists cause they love pain. they think life isnt fair because they didnt gwet what they want and have a cry about it. Thats my opinion on emos anyway. Conformists ~Spits at the ground~ Disgusting (lol i sound like a douche).

All he was trying to do is clear up a poster who called a character on the front cover a emo guy. and i dont see why you said what you said in response.

Hahaha, are you going to cry? What is up with everybody PMSing on a board about DS games?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Im not going to cry XD
I am getting sick of people posting before they read everything though >_>
Nice Avatar btw lol
Is there actually people WORKING on a patch for this?
Cause ive heard ALOT of talk about there being MASS amounts of Checks etc
But no one posting of if they have had any results?

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I´ve been playing it last night on my ncard clone. The game is pretty awesome. I think the reason it works is that this card doesn´t save to the card directly. The save gets stored on the memory chip and gets copied over when you restart the DS. This means less patching is needed to get a game to run. GTA Chinatown Wars for instance also ran on my ncard-clone before anyone else could play it.

I'm not very far into the game yet, but my impressions so far are very positive. The story is compelling but it doesn't bore you with loads of text. The next battle is always around the corner. The battles are strategic and fun. There's a leveling systems for all your units in the game, so you constantly feel like you're improving. You also constantly get new units to play with. At the same time the game isn't unnecessarily complex; stats are very basic things like attack and defense.

It's a lot like Puzzle Quest in my opinion. You'll get addicted to this in no time. I hope you guys won't have to wait for a patch for too long
tongue.gif

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Glacius0 said:
I´ve been playing it last night on my ncard clone. The game is pretty awesome. I think the reason it works is that this card doesn´t save to the card directly. The save gets stored on the memory chip and gets copied over when you restart the DS. This means less patching is needed to get a game to run. GTA Chinatown Wars for instance also ran on my ncard-clone before anyone else could play it.

I'm not very far into the game yet, but my impressions so far are very positive. The story is compelling but it doesn't bore you with loads of text. The next battle is always around the corner. The battles are strategic and fun. There's a leveling systems for all your units in the game, so you constantly feel like you're improving. You also constantly get new units to play with. At the same time the game isn't unnecessarily complex; stats are very basic things like attack and defense.

It's a lot like Puzzle Quest in my opinion. You'll get addicted to this in no time. I hope you guys won't have to wait for a patch for too long
tongue.gif

I am definitely jealous here. The next flash cart I purchase will not be a mainstream one like M3Real because those are the ones who seemingly get hit the hardest by AP.
It's been awhile since AP has really annoyed me (not since GTA), but as it stands I really want to play this one. Oh well, good things come to those that wait.

Mbmax

Homebrew addicted
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Glacius0 said:
Yeah. This mode has a name : clean mode.
wink.gif

concealed identi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That crack can't come fast enough! I just tried ordering this game from three different sites...one wouldn't ship overseas, one still only had it on pre-order, and the last charged nearly $30 for the shipping (more than the game!). I wouldn't have a problem waiting for that pre-order if I had the game to keep me busy
smile.gif

gramin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I certainly hope they don't give up on cracking this game. I don't give a damn about Zelda since I haven't even played the first one on DS yet.

Give me Might.

Give me Magic!

Yves

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
gramin said:
I certainly hope they don't give up on cracking this game. I don't give a damn about Zelda since I haven't even played the first one on DS yet.

Give me Might.

Give me Magic!

Give me a break.

in times like this i regret i dont know how to hack and cant help the guys hack it faster
frown.gif

eife

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yves said:
gramin said:

Give me Might.

Give me Magic!

Give me a break.

in times like this i regret i dont know how to hack and cant help the guys hack it faster
frown.gif

give me a kitkat?

sorry, i'm out....

anyway, i'm waiting for this one too, before Zelda...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea