DS #4490: Kaijuu Busters (Japan)

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
I 'm wondering... Big monsters... small people trying to kill it...

Come on people it never works (at least if it was a Godzilla game
tongue.gif
)

But still I wonder if it is any good, I hope it is. I like a bit of some no-brain games just before I go to sleep
tongue.gif

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be some AP on this one. At least on the M3 Real. You can't get off the ship in the beginning, and the game also doesn't save. You can try to save, and it says that it saved, but when you turn the game off and back on, the save is gone.

Oh well.

M

mario5555

^^ I think Nintendo is cracking down on all of their liscencees a making them include AP, otherwise we would not have had such a rash of AP show up in the last wave of recent releases.

I'm not backing that up with anything other than intuition and studying the events here recently, btw.

shito

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ultramaaaaaaaaannnnnnn!!!! if you're wondering on the begining it mention ultraman (my japanese isin't that great and was the only thing i could read), too bad it has ap, i want to play as one of those monsters so bad D:

nori2nori

Trophies
XP
Country
/// THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH WAS UPDATED!! ///

How to play "Kaijuu Busters " on your DSTT and R4

1. Download Patch.rar and get a Patch.exe file from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your ROM and drop it onto the Patch.exe. That's all.

Note:
This path is not only for "Kaijuu Busters ". "Kaijuu Busters" is one of game to be patched by Universal Child's Play Patch.

The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.

Credit to Rudolph.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
mario5555 said:
^^ I think Nintendo is cracking down on all of their liscencees a making them include AP, otherwise we would not have had such a rash of AP show up in the last wave of recent releases.

I'm not backing that up with anything other than intuition and studying the events here recently, btw.

One of the main reasons is that all of Ubisoft's releases seem to have been in the last month for the DS and they announced that due to poor Q4 sales in 2008, piracy is their main concern for 2009.

Other than that and the rare game like Uwuhase, there hasn't been much that we didn't expect. Obviously Nintendo first party releases will, they always have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: I get a mig switch in the mail today