geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, it's even out a day early. Been waiting for this one since the Japanese version came out. Hopefully there is no tough AP, and big thanks to whoever bought the game so we could play it.

Kawo

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I fear it's a lie.
Hope to be worng.

EDIT; Seems True.
I am "buying" (strange word) it now.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Funny this should show up now, I was just reading a message from the moderators on my download site of choice saying anyone asking where the rom is or when it will appear on the site will be banned because the mod team is pissed off at constantly having to delete posts along the lines of 'OMG this suxxorz wrz pzo? i gotz to playz it'. And yes, I have seen posts using pretty much those exact words.

Strange though. Neither of my download sites seem to have this yet. Oh well, best clear some space for it while I wait for it to show. What's the file size? 128 mb, I assume?

One final point. Good to see you return to scene, US teams. Perhaps you can clear up an issue for me. I'm told that some US releases have been delayed because of some holiday. Please exlain.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yay!Its out!
(Checks Wi-Fi connection)
Damn it!!!!!
My Wi-Fi's down
sad.gif

leon27607

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Funny this should show up now, I was just reading a message from the moderators on my download site of choice saying anyone asking where the rom is or when it will appear on the site will be banned because the mod team is pissed off at constantly having to delete posts along the lines of 'OMG this suxxorz wrz pzo? i gotz to playz it'. And yes, I have seen posts using pretty much those exact words.

Strange though. Neither of my download sites seem to have this yet. Oh well, best clear some space for it while I wait for it to show. What's the file size? 128 mb, I assume?

One final point. Good to see you return to scene, US teams. Perhaps you can clear up an issue for me. I'm told that some US releases have been delayed because of some holiday. Please exlain.

Well technically it's "President's Day" but I don't think that should affect anything, only highschoolers and lower are getting off from school, college students don't. Plus how can such a holiday like this prevent people from dumping roms
sleep.gif
, like seriously who actually CELEBRATES this?

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
leon27607 said:
Blaze163 said:

Well technically it's "President's Day" but I don't think that should affect anything, only highschoolers and lower are getting off from school, college students don't. Plus how can such a holiday like this prevent people from dumping roms
sleep.gif
, like seriously who actually CELEBRATES this?

Its actually Veterans day, Im not american and even i know that XD Dumpers need breaks too, also i cant find this anywhere, looking forward to playing it though
happy.gif

aarondammit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Veteran's Day. You know people that fight real wars, risk their lives, spend hours in heat away from their families just so we can sit here and have our major concern be about a video game to come out that we don't intend to pay for so we can spend hours contributing nothing to those that have sacrificed themselves to give us these rights.

Celebrate it pfff of course not, sit there and play your games, you are entitled to it as a human being after all. All the countries without our vets that died for them are doing it after all.

(extreme bitter sarcasm at poster who didn't even know the holiday it was, and most willing to be booted if it it was overtly harsh)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant find this game anywhere on the net,so im sure its kinda rare,3 rom sites,google,and torrent. What ever,I will wait.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Downloading now
smile.gif
rather slow download, but then I'm not using the regular methods of game theft. I would explain where I found it, but of course mentioning rom sites is where I got that 10% warn you see to the left which I can't get rid of (exactly how does one get rid of that? it annoys me). Even google is being maddeningly unhelpful today. I'd have thought my romsite of choice would've been right up on the front page, it doesn't seem to appear at all. Sorry gents, hope you find it soon.

Anyways, will chime in with my two cents once I've had a chance to play. I've also got Modern Warfare Mobilized to check out, I didn't get a chance to add it to my card until now.

CharAznable

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hate to break it to everyone, but there is indeed anti-piracy on this release. White-screens after the opening cutscene and conversation. Using the old AP fix for the Japanese release doesn't work either. So, guess we have to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That was scary just had a half a second power flash